Diana: Untouched in the Morning

10/2/2007 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Natural beauty, Miss Diane Ernestine Earle Ross, 63, sashayed down Bedford Drive in Beverly Hills while shopping for undergarments at Under G's. Just in the nip of time! Diana's letting her gray hair come in -- baby, love it!

Slap on some drawstring pants, a revealing leotard and a zippy jacket -- and as Miss Ross told young stars to do -- she is "keepin' it classy."

Flake

Is she wearing a bra?

REY-noldo

Get it Diana!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

She needs to cut that mess on her head called hair

Sarah

I THINK SHE LOOKS JUST FINE. AS WE MATURE, WE GET SMARTER AND MORE FOCUSED AS TO WHAT'S IMPORTANT. MAYBE LOOKING PERFECT IS NOT HER BIGGEST PRIORITY IN LIFE. EVERYONE KEEPS BITCHING AND KNOCKING THE YOUNG GIRLS OUT THERE THAT ARE COMPLETELY SCREWING UP THEIR LIVES. LIGHTEN UP ON DIANA. I KIND OF WONDER WHAT ALL OF YOUR POSTERS LOOK LIKE AND, HOW OLD ARE YOU? GET REAL.

SirStep

Hello TMZ can you ask Ms. Ross to intervene on Britney's behalf like they use to do in early days? Tell her or ask her to talk to Britney Spears help turn her around before it is too late. She still has some pull left in the music industry. One seasoned Diva to a young out of control singer like Brit Brit.

Antonio

I think some of the people on here need to get a life. Seriously, I wonder what all these "CRITICAL" individuals look like themselves. Regardless of what they look like on the outside, they must be UGLY on the inside to be so insensitive to discuss other PEOPLE in this manner.

I swear one of the major "down falls" of the internet is that is has allowed people to loose their dignity and manners. One would never talk like this in front of any ones face. Integrity is the WORD, and it's lacking here.

Regardless of what we think of Diana Ross, we must remember that she is a HUMAN BEING.

I think pictures like this show that she has really come into her own. She has been a public figure for over 40 years, and she knows where her priorities lie in her life.

I have seen Diana Ross perform, and I have always been amazed by her beauty (regardless of age) and her ability to hold an audience in the palm of her hand.

I think the individual who claims in their comment that she saw Diana in concert and people were yelling for her to sing and leaving would be hard pressed to PROVE IT. Everyone knows that Miss Ross is known for her sense of glamour as much as her singing. Anyone that pays money to see her perform wants and expects that glamour, nothing more or less.

That explains things!

Miss Diana Ross is an ICON in the Musical Books Of Life and there ain't a damn thang you HATERS can do about it.

She is a BEAUTIFUL woman of color...and for you scrunchy-looking, ate-up, dried-out, Hag-featured, bottom-feeding HATERS...who pack makeup on just to go to the friggin fridge...you can all go back to Hell!

At least, [unlike you HATERS] she HAS mirrors in her house and is NOT AFRAID to venture out looking beautifully NATURAL...

Long Live Miss Ross!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Oh...and did I tell you to Kiss her beautiful Diva Azz!!???

L.S

She's on her morning stroll looking for weed..

CL

And to think the woman still thinks her stuff don't stink, she is soooo common

MeMe300

I have seen the great Ms. Ross in concert several times. True, she changes costumes many times.....and she does it flawlessly! It is all part of her amazing show. Hell, she changes while she is singing. So to the poster who posted the audience was yelling for her to sing and stop changing....yeah right! Were you at an actual Diana Ross concert or one of those impersonators? She is a real icon and still the Boss. However, since she is a real icon, classy and past 60 she should have on a bra!

monique

A short, chic do would work wonders for Ms. Ross. That mop on her head needs to go right now,

what a trip!!!

For Diana Ross age she looks pretty dame good!!!!

Dreamseeker9837

I love diana, but she is 67 not 63 and i don't know why she keeps lying about it! she looks Great. As a freshman in college in 1980 in Boston, MA, a radio station was having a celebration of her 40th birthday. I was 18...so she is 22 years older than I am...I'm 45...You go Diana....

Irene

This is a beautiful talented woman unlike the bipolar patti labelle

wowsey

You go girl Lady Mahogany!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments