Bonaduce

Fairplay Attacked Me!

10/3/2007 12:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jonny Fairplay left the FOX Reality Channel Really Awards party last night in an ambulance, after being thrown by Danny Bonaduce -- but the Partridge says Jonny started it!

Bonaduce told TMZ his side of the story outside "The Adam Carolla Show" this morning -- check out the interview to hear how he says the fight went down -- and why he isn't worried about the cops.

tazermonkeyzapper

Okay, forget whatever personal bias you have against Bonaduce. What would you have done if some guy jumps on you and starts humping your face? This is clearly sexual assault. Bonaduce should be suing this joker for sexual assault. I would have done the Undertaker move and simply dropped the guy on his back with my forehead firmly planted into his sternum ala Zenedine Zidane hopefully making his sternum touch his spine thus rendering him incapable of further thrusting his pelvis into my face and commiting sexual battery. I would never be convicted by a jury. Fairplay was lucky to walk away. Bonaduce may be a jerk, but as a fighter, I even I wouldn't want to tackle him in an alley. The guy is trained, cut, and has serious emotional issues. Fairplay has no idea how lucky he is.

GOD

too bad 'ol danny is really fighting his inner homosexual child instead of taking a handful of pills to end this 'life' thing once and for all..i'd forgive him, really!

see you sunday!

mary

The idiot!! Anyone can see Dan is in great shape and if I remember correctly he's a black belt. If Dan had lost his temper he could have killed the guy with no trouble.

Strom Thurmond

Ah, life amongst the F-list--and TMZ is there!

D

Where is the video of this all going down? Only thing I see on TMZ is Fairplay getting a ride to the hospital.

Seriously

Danny is a freak of nature! He is an attention seeking media-whore who will do ANYTHING he can to keep attention on himself. He is lucky, if this went down as he says, that he did not break the dude's neck - because, if he "accidentally" kills someone - well, he is not as rich as Phil Spector, not as well-liked as OJ, and I think a jury would find him GUILTY!

Danny, you better be sending him over a month's worth of free milkshakes, and a sincere apology - pay for his new false teeth, and be MUCH more careful next time - you freakin angry ELF!

Jim Beam

Why won't someone waste this overaged, alcoholic, drug addict has been
???

MOM

Danny go away you are in so dire need of help

anonymous

THEY WERE ALLEGEDLY FIGHTING OVER A TRANSVESTITE

ALLEGEDLY

Naples

Hey, this "johnny fairplay' character dishes it out to everyone else. he has to be able to take it when given to him. Also, what a moron! Attacking Danny Bonaduce, like he isn't going to defend himself???!!!

silvermansucks

wicked body Danny-yummmm!
I hate fairplay..more people need to thump the loser.

Jenn

ADRIANNE CURRY told him to do it. baahahah. the guy deserved it. would you kick a dog that is known for his violent behavior... no... so why in the hell would you HUMP danny. of course he is going to kick your ass.... babaahahahaha oh well... get over it... grow up, and learn when to keep your mouth shut. this is just another case of someone biting of more than they can chew... on fairplays part....

Jess

Thank you Danny! I hate Johnny Buttplay!

Thank you thank you thank you, America is forever grateful!

Jolly

ADRIANNE CURRY IS TAKING CREDIT FOR PUTTING DANNY UP TO DOING THIS TO JOHNNY!

SHE WROTE ABOUT IT ON HER MY SPACE BLOG.

FUNNY THAT DANNY DIDN'T EVEN MENTION ADRIANNE. GUESS SHE IS JUST TRYING TO GET IN THE TABLOIDS YET AGAIN.

WHY DON'T THESE CELEBRETARDS GROW UP?

F-Them All

I think that Fairplay got what he deserve. The guy is just as big of a loser as Danny is. I bet if they were not famous this would have happend in some tralier park as oppose to on stage at some awards show.

What I really want to know is when did TMZ hire Napoleon Dynamite to start doing interviews. I think the guy asking the questions is funnier than the situation that he is reporting on. He really sounds like Napoleon Dynamite!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments