Bonaduce

Bloodies 'Survivor' Star

10/3/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1003_bonaduce_audio-1

UPDATE:
We've just talked to a friend of Jonny's who tells us he's sleeping now. We're told that after the incident, he was taken to a hospital and treated for his wounds. There was no on-call dentist on site, but they were able to find Dr. Dean Carlston -- through 1-800-DENTIST! -- who worked on Fairplay's effed up mouth from 2:00 - 4:30 AM. We're told Fairplay did file a police report and that he "has every intention of seeing this through." Jonny's friend also says that Fairplay absolutely did not attack Danny Bonaduce.

Danny Bonaduce is a felony suspect.

Last night, at the FOX Reality Channel Really Awards, Bonaduce jumped on stage, picked up "Survivor" star Jonny Fairplay and slammed him on his face, causing him to lose a few teeth and break a toe.
Fairplay was taken to a nearby hospital, where police were called. TMZ cameras were rolling as the bloody reality star was loaded into an ambulance. Some jerk can be heard taunting the injured Fairplay, yelling the phrase "Team Bonaduce" as he got into the ride.

Bonaduce is named as the suspect in a felony battery report.

On The Adam Carolla radio show today, Bonaduce said he's had a thing against Fairplay ever since he pulled the famous "grandmother stunt" on Survivor, lying that she had died in order to get sympathy on the show.

Danny said he thought the show was over and he was leaving, and Fairplay was on the stage, asking the audience why he was booing him. Danny says, as he walked by, he said "They're booing him because they hate him."

Someone then asked Danny to go on stage and tell him that, which he says he did. Danny says he was off the first step of the stage when Fairplay suddenly ran at him, jumped on him and wrapped his legs around him.

Danny says he didn't know if Fairplay was joking. He then says he grabbed the butt of Fairplay's jeans and threw him over his head, not realizing how light he was. Danny says Fairplay face planted into one of the seats behind him.

WearYourSeatbelt

The videois pretty clear. Dumba$$ fairplay jumped on Danny Bonaduce and he just tossed him off. It doesn't look criminal to me. If he did that to me and I was as strong as Bonaduce, I'd do the same thing. That or just drop him.
Stupid incident all around...

jodie wyatt

wtf? i wouldnt jump on danny bonaduce , id hit his as* from behind. this guy got what he deserved. HAHAHAHA that is funny stuff

Geminate

DB is going to be sued to hell for this. YEA!!!

David C.

Danny is the most lovable angry alcoholic ex-child star I've ever seen disrupt a "Fox Reality TV" award show. Nice work champ!

ron T

DANNY KICKS ASS!!!!!

Greg Brady

Both of them are @$$holes, but Bona-nutski would kick his butt in a real fight. The Duce needs to be in a mental hospital, he's a total whacko. Fairplay is just a wanna be celeb and a jerk.

clay

Nuke Hollywood.

Jackson High

Fairlane is a moron. I would have dumped him. He had to be removed. Flinging him up and over is as good as any move I could have thought of. And what are we to think ... he had no sense at all and couldn't think of even putting his hands out in front of his face? Wouldn't he at least have covered his head? Maybe rolled? Maybe twisted and landed on a shoulder? Maybe stuck is fricking hands out ... ? No. He thought the best way to stop the fall was by using his face. What a maroon. Whatta .... I'm no fan of Bonaduce, but Fairlane is an utter goofball.

New Danny Hater

Danny. The guy the was doing a bit with you. He was doing a stupid dry humping bit. Stupid, yes. But to throw him over your head onto a hard floor? You are a violent idiot. You are a violent idiot who has no sense of comedy. It was a dumb dry hump bit. Thats all.

Thomas from Texas

This guy was a "wrestling promoter," who was trained to piss people off to make a better show...it's been done for years. He used that training to do Survivor, which is an act...come on...who would watch "real reality," when we all live that? Danny was being a show off and mouthing off. I don't think he intended to hurt the guy, but he did. Makes him look like a jerk in my opinion.

By the way...Danny became famous playing a jerk himself. Looks like he took it to heart.

Doing in it Right

I wouldn't want anyone jumping up on me like that...Not even sure I would want my Best Friend ding that...
That should teach Johnny a valuable lesson..."Down Boy, You Dog"...

myopinion557

C'mon TMZ, I saw the video last night and Bonaduce never picked up Fairplay!!! Get your stuff straight or we are going to stop believing your Brittney crap.
Bonaduce was leaving the stage when Fairplay stopped him, took a running leap, jumped up on Bonaduce with his legs all splayed out like that and even started making hunch-like movements. Fairplay even tried to claim that was a trademark "hug". I would have flung his sick little a** over my shoulders too.

DAVID

MAYBE BONADUCE THOUGHT WHAT HE DID WAS "FAIR PLAY"

mcdrew

I saw the video on the news last night.
Fairplay ran at Bonaduce and jumped into his arms. Shame on TMZ for misleading you all by their poor reporting.

John F. C. Taylor

Lead in AOL headline called this a brawl. Really? I bet whoever wrote the headline is going "made you look".