Britney Ordered to Court -- Or Else

10/3/2007 9:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned L.A. County Commissioner Scott Gordon has ordered Britney and K-Fed to court at the next hearing, set for October 26.
Britney
We've learned on Monday, Commissioner Gordon said he would not order the parties to court, but made it clear that it would be a good idea for them to show. Sources say Britney's lawyer, Sorrell Trope, asked Britney to show but she wouldn't. Kevin showed up, along with his lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan. It was the first appearance in court by either one. Britney spent some of her afternoon at a Shell gas station in the San Fernando Valley.

Britney's lawyer argued that the ruling on Monday was unfair and he asked to reinstate the 50/50 custody arrangement. The judge declined to do it.

The next hearings are set for October 26 and November 26. Britney and K-Fed must be there for the October 26 hearing.

Only swim in the Ocean

I wish all the chicks on this site would shut the hell up about Bipolar disorder. Just because you have it does not mean she does you freaks. To all the women on here. GET A JOB YOU CACKLE HATCHERY HOUSEFRAUS.

redheadisnotdead

what a stupid stupid little girl she is. She must have the brains of an infant, because no one can be that un-self aware. When is going to kill herself? She should put us all out of our misery from her constant media exposure by offing herself. But at least Hilton seems to finally be out of the spotlight thank god. She's just as dumb and bad.

Daphne

I'm just wondering if Britney is in postpartum psychosis. She has had two kids in short succession and the youngest one is barely a year old.

This could account for her strange behavior - it takes the hormones a while to adjust.

Of course, substance abuse does not help the situation , but it may be an attempt to self medicate without people around her realizing what's going on.

Sparticus

Let's see if she goes to court as the court ordered. if she does not show , all of you folks who support this psycho will have your answer. She ,simply, does not care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatdaf$$k?

She's just SAD! Grow the hell up. People that still support her are as dumb as she is. She DOESN'T CARE what happens to those boys as long as she doesn't have to deal with them.

grasshopper

Someone get her out of the country, Get her to some deserted island to recuperate. This is no longer funny or a joke. Its deadly serious. She is so very immature. Addicted to the spotlight of nothing. Fame is nothing. Its a disaster. She is reaping the karma of her actions. Sad Sad Sad.

5 cent

Question:

What is going on in Britney's mind right now?

a) How will I convince the court to give me back my kids?
b) When two cars arrive at the same time at a 4 way stop, who has the right of way?
c) Boom... cha-cha...Boom. Isn't that a great rif for a new song?
d) Which way to the nearest Carl's Jr?

Answer:
If you selected A, you are incorrect. Having kids interfers with all that partying thing.

If you selected B, you are incorrect. She doesn't know what a drivers license looks like, let alone a test.

If you selected C, you are incorrect. She doesn't write or produce her own music.

So, the answer is D, the breakfast of champions (and her two kids).

sicko Lambert

Britney, your biggest MISTAKE was Kevin Federline!!! Should've kept going on with JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE , More on your social status level! Still LOVE YOU THOUGH!!!

Leah

READ THIS AGAIN: We've learned on Monday, Commissioner Gordon said he would not order the parties to court, but made it clear that it would be a good idea for them to show. Sources say Britney's lawyer, Sorrell Trope, asked Britney to show but she wouldn't. Kevin showed up, along with his lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan.

What kind of a loser do you have to be that the judge has to TELL YOU TO COME TO COURT TO PRESERVE YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh, yeah, I forgot, this was more important: Britney spent some of her afternoon at a Shell gas station in the San Fernando Valley.

DBD24618

It seems very odd to me that she could not even show up in court to FIGHT for her sons. I cannot fathom why you wouldn't do anything and everything for your kids. I would give the heart out of my chest right now for either one of my 3 kids without a second thought!!! But I have never suffered from postpartum depression and it seems to me that all Britney's issues started right after the birth of her second child and after the death of a beloved aunt shortly thereafter, so I think it's a combination of the two. She needs to get some professional help very soon. It's sad that she cannot admit this and it's doubly sad that those babies are the ones suffering. One other question I have is since K-Fed does not have a job, why does he have a nanny???? And the nanny was the one seen in public with the boys yesterday?!?!?

LS

Thanks boog!!!

rodieluvr

Hey Brit, stop all of the antics already. We all get it...you don't want your kids. Better to just admit it now and get it over with. Let someone love those little boys the way they need to be loved and stay out of their lives for good before you ruin them. I only wish you could have chosen a better sperm donor. To bad you both couldn't agree to give those angels up for adoption.

WOWO

At least the kids get to see the grandparents more often now that they are with KFed because Britney would not let Lynne or Jaime see the kids. Britney is arrogant, ungreatful, and very manipulative. Everything can be taken away from her and from all of us in a blink of an eye, I hope we all get our acts together because time is short and people die every minute. It just bothers me when these rich little girls get away with everything only because their in the entertainment industry, its not acceptable anymore especially with the internet around to much stuff gets released and uncovered.

JMO

Well now I see the intelagence of our internet at work. Lets see put on a stage at what age? Worked like a slave, Lived under public eye, Got bashed any tiny mistake a normal person would shrug off, Has that freak as a X husband,
She has a bad case of Burnout, That happens to young preformers, Look at Maria Carry it happend to her. Um What about those cute olsen twins one has a confermed eating disorder. Playto from Differnt strokes She is dead now. Oh I can sit here and type all night the burn out cases and how it afects young and older preformes but I must go to dinner.

Susan B

Sadly, I worry that Britney is checking out of everything........... Please get help Britney.
People will respect you for getting sober and caring for your beautiful children.