Elvira's Still Got It

10/3/2007 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It is possible to rock a beehive these days and not look like the mess that is Amy Winehouse -- just look at Elvira!

TMZ caught the Mistress of the Dark outside the FOX Reality Channel's Really Awards last night, where the 56-year-old showed she still had the goods to fill out that low-cut costume. Trick and treat!

And this black haired, beehived beauty still has all her teeth!

notaceleb

S.A.D.

Merry Christmas

Come on!! It's time to put Elvira back in the casket. This character's 15 minutes were up long, long ago.

bean

Miss Elvira is always beautiful, alway funny, always the best

Whamo

I'd still hit that thing

sandyduncansglasseye

Long Live Elvira!!! She is the coolest thing ever

Democrats are evil

Cassandra is hot. She has more brains and class than any Hollywood bimbo who walks the red carpet. She's smart enough to distance herself from the stupidity of Hollywood yet she still gets her time in on camera from time to time. She's like the energizer bunny. While other actress's grow old and get old, Elvira keeps going and going and going.

Dawn Day

Elvira isn't ready to close her casket quite yet! You go gurl!!

Merry Christmas

Jiggy - Cassandra should have reinvented herself long ago. This character is old and boring as hell. Back in the grave!

NYCrex

I believe she's 58. But she still looks better than Brigitte Neilsen!

Bash a Pap

She's a gas! Long live Elvira!

Robi-a

I can only hope I can look THAT good at 56! Elvira always has and alway will ROCK!

Flake

Elvira is HOT, even at 56.

I do her any day of the week. She's probably a "cougar" in bed. Rraahhhhh.......

sandman

MY GOD i HAVE WANTED TO SINK INTO HER CREAM FOREVER!...She's STILL as HOT as the first time I saw her, and I will forever daydream of what it must be like to sink into her cream:)...The buzz her retiring and a new Elvira in the wings, but there's more to the the 'charactor than a dress a wig and the mouth watering 'milk-white cleavage...There will never be another Elvira and I don't care what anyone says!...Thank you...

Idolwatcher

Long Live ELVIRA!!!!!. Thanks TMZ for posting our favorite vampira - I love her, always have and always will. She looks as great as she ever did and there can only ever be ONE Elvira, they broke the mold with her.

sfvspiderman

Elvira beats Amy hands down any day of the week and most other Hollywood train wrecks. She is an ageless icon. I have enjoyed her shows for years. I wish she was still at Knott's Scary Farm.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments