Fairplay Gets Tossed

The Video Evidence

10/3/2007 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a stitched-up lip and typically defeated demeanor, Jonny Fairplay exclusively told TMZ his side of the incident, giving a special "You're mean!" message to Danny Bonaduce.

Now TMZ has video of the altercation between reality stars Bonaduce and Fairplay that resulted in a bloodied Fairplay going home in an ambulance.

In the clip, Bonaduce interrupts the "Survivor" star as he's introducing an award at the FOX Reality Really Awards last night. Jonny does his signature monkey humping move (as seen in the "Survivor: Pearl Islands" opening) -- and things go downhill from there.

pegmatiteman

The whole thing was staged.

look at the second video. Johnny Fairplay talks of already having major dental work. Theres still blood on his face. A dentist would have cleaned his face off. Floating jaw bones? Where's the swelling and black and blue?

Stunt!!!!!!

Chris Mac

I would have kicked him when he went sown. No straight man should be humping another straight man. F that p. good job Danny.

PunkyPower82

Johnny's a tool. Now he knows better than to straddle and hump people that haven't consented to it. Maybe he'll think twice now, but knowing him he'll do it again.

catwoman

HAHAHA THAT WAS GREAT!! DUMBASS JUST FELL ON HIS FACE HAHAHAHA
GOOD MOVE DANNY!!!!
JOHNNY IS A MORONIC IDIOT!!!

W.Dalton.

Just so you know, Danny, us Danville Daltons stick together. Jonny may have did some things not everybody agrees with but you're no prize either. The next time you feel like throwing a Dalton over your head, come on down to Florida and try it with me. Then we'll see which one has to get medical attention quickly.

Bobcheesedoodle

First Danny interfered with Johnny. Danny didn't even belong on the stage. Johnny's hug might have been annoying, but considering Danny's annoying unwarranted verbal assault on Johnny, Johnny's actions were provoked by Danny. Then Danny turned the matter from an unprovoked verbal attack into an unprovoked physical assault. The fact that Danny received no physical harm and that Johnny received significant lifetime physical harm clearly indicates who assaulted who. Danny needs to go to jail for a year or two. It would give him time to get off the drugs and the steroids. What an a**hole! Considering that a woman just got 11.6 million dollars for being on the receiving end of a few rude remarks, I'd say Johnny should be compensated significantly more in a civil suit.

WIZZO

if you lift a lightweight above your head and he falls on his ass, your in luck. if he lands on his face, it is unnecessary use of brute force and I think you can be prosecuted for that. all danny had to do was push him off. bonaduce should bully someone his own size. dumb ass neanderthal.

bloodinthewater

Anybody that thinks it is a good idea to mess with Danny gets what they deserve. Hello, as much as I dig him, dude is nuts.

lov2bmiranda

fairplay got what he needed,he was lucky that bonaduce did not punch him out,he needs to respect other people more in the future,unless he enjoys loosing teeth.

sexkitty

I think any person who does what Danny did has no compassion for people..... yeah he may have monkey humped him he did not knock his whole grill out that was not and eye for and eye that was a tooth for a hump.

Lee

Danny you were rite on in doing what you did.If I't had been me I would have thrown his A** off the stage,then knocked the rest of his teeth out,dry Monkey Humping another man I's just flat asking for It. You Rock Danny---Lee from Menifee.

Dusk

If someone jumped on me like that, I would have been seriously hurt with my physical problems. The guy had no right to do that to Danny. Good for you Danny, sorry you got hurt, you mindless dweeb. Think before you jump next time!

edward myers

if you jump on me and trie humping like fairplay I'de powerbomb your dumb ass that was a case of attempted rape fairplay should be in jail.

DRUMS of WAR

The cops aren't going to do anything. If you want to call that "assault," you have to consider Johnny's little jump onto an unsuspecting Bonaduce assault as well. I say Bonaduce was not only defending himself, he was defending men everywhere. The next time some psuedo-homosexual jumps up on me and tries to hump my chest, I'm going to do the same thing. Lesson learned: Don't try to hump someone's chest without permission.

Amanda

You don't hump someone you don't really know.