Fairplay Gets Tossed

The Video Evidence

10/3/2007 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a stitched-up lip and typically defeated demeanor, Jonny Fairplay exclusively told TMZ his side of the incident, giving a special "You're mean!" message to Danny Bonaduce.

Now TMZ has video of the altercation between reality stars Bonaduce and Fairplay that resulted in a bloodied Fairplay going home in an ambulance.

In the clip, Bonaduce interrupts the "Survivor" star as he's introducing an award at the FOX Reality Really Awards last night. Jonny does his signature monkey humping move (as seen in the "Survivor: Pearl Islands" opening) -- and things go downhill from there.

Fish

Johnny "Fair Play" is gonna have to change his name to Johnny "Face Plant" LOL! Burn Johnny, burn!

Debbie

Fairplay touched Bonaduce first, even if he came up on stage. Any court of law will throw out Fairplay's lawsuit. I just wish both could have had their teeth knocked out.

Lu Lu Orabi

He deserved what injuries he recieved. Danny calmly removed the idiot who jumped and latched on to him and proceeded to sexually harrass him on national TV. Assault , battery, umong a few possible charges should be filed. Danny did nothing wrong.

Carol

If anyone jumped on me like that in such a disqusting manner, my first instinct and reflex would be to flip, throw or swing them off of me as hard as I could. I don't see what choice Danny had. Should he have just stood there letting that goof hang on him like that wiggling away? I don't think so.

Danny W

I loved it to the max!!! Unfairplay got a little bit of what he deserved. I wish it would have smashd his ugly nose also. If that idiot had jumped on me like that I would have done the same thing.

TRAINDRIVER

Fairplay is lucky he only got his teeth busted. Go Danny!!!

h8monkyhumprs

johnny fairplay is such a retard. honestly, who jumps on a dude like danny. he's friggin' psycho. johnny got what he asked for.. stupid ass

nikki

You can't blame Danny. It's a risky business dry-humping straight men with substance abuse problems. You jump on one of them, you get what you get. Fairplay got his piano keys rearranged. Bet he'll think twice before hummping anyone else.

The Savage Juggalo

FAIRPLAY HATES YOU! KAYFABE! THE STATUTORY APE LIVES! NDW FOREVER!

Rita Tersteeg

May be the douche should go cry to his dead Grandma! Ass hole jumpedon Danny ...Danny flipped him off. The end

Culo97

Wow, can we say overreact?

1) Danny's ass shouldn't have been on the stage. So he deserves whatever happens to him.

2) Danny should lighten up. He's way more buff than Jonny, so I'm sure he could have gotten him off without cracking his face.

3) The sound makes it seem like the awards show took place in a junior high school cafeteria. What's up with that?

Jamm'n Sammy

Danny you ROCK - Johnny you SUCK!

James

That was completely uncalled-for Danny. Jonny was just trying to make light of an embarrassing situation that you exacerbated by coming out on stage with your negative comments. You could have easily push him off instead of tossing him over your head. You better find a good lawyer Danny because you opened yourself up for a lawsuit you cannot win. No reasonable person would say you were attacked.

Unreal....

Easily self defense, no doubt about it. If someone jumped on me like that, I would have thrown him off even sooner.

BOB