From Curry's Lips

To Bonaduce's Fists

10/3/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"America's Next Top Model" winner/"My Fair Brady" wife Adrienne Curry weighed in on last night's brawl between reality TV has-beens Danny Bonaduce and Jonny Fairplay -- and she says she started the fight!

1003_curry_fm_tmz-1
Curry claims that she's the one who goaded Bonaduce into busting Fairplay's face. On her blog, she explains that Danny asked her if he should "'go up there and tell him what a douche he is?' " while Fairplay was announcing an award.

"Naturally, I say YES! Then he tells me 'Do you want me to tackle him?' Silly me, I said 'DO IT DANNY!!!' I then proceeded to cheer Danny's name till [sic] he got up to walk on stage."

Curry says Bonaduce went up to Fairplay and taunted him, telling him, "'None of these f**king people like you, man.' It seemed like he was just having fun, so I cheered him on." But when the fight turned physical, Curry reconsidered.

"I feel TERRIBLE! I know it wasn't my fault that Jonny was STUPID enough to try to piss off Danny, but I know Danny might not have gone up there if I hadn't cheered him on," said Curry. She then added that she secretly thought it was "a little awesome ... I'm going to hell in a f**king hand basket!" And she's taking Danny Bonaduce with her!

rjinchi

sounds like she is a real winner, Pete Brady - you sure can pick 'em.

A girl

Do all the VH1 nobodies hang out together?? I don't even think she is all that pretty......Does anyone know if her modeling career go anywhere after ANTM?? I've never seen her on anything

Lea

This is what happens when the housewife of Peter Brady becomes bored!!!!!!!!!!

Tangie

#25 Judgement day, Funny, I see idiots all over my hood!

Kara

She is such a trailer-trash slut......someone needs to knock her teeth out of her head. What a nasty bitch!

alex

what has this girl been doing (constructively) with her life since ANTM? Seems brady boy (who i like) should dump her and get back on track with his life, as he knew it, before her...she's pretty, though not outstanding, but more than that, she's a kook.....a rebel without a cause....looking for attention (anymore) however she can get it.

hotter girl in hollywood

You guys make reality show idiots like this famous. Why? Now answer that for yourself. If you really want to not see or hear from these has been/no talent people, then can we all just ban together and not watch?! Can you not be so Stupid as to not commend real talented people in this town? No more VH1, Mtv Laguna Hills, E! Sunset Tan.
These are clearly the most scripted "reality shows" YOU buy into. That ANYONE in Hollywood can do. SO stop making these idiots celebrities!!!! u have noone else to blame but yourselves! ease up..............if you like it that much.....then ur stupid too. and maybe you have nothing else to offer than to want to be on these talentless "reality" shows that absolutely anyone can be on....

LAME

What? was it losers night out?

BILL

These 2 has been buttholes are doing the Trump---Rosie thing in an attempt to gain some fame and fortune.What freakin losers.Get a real job...........Both of you dorks.......

apriljoy

Don't her actions constitute a crime? Hasn't she just admitted to being an accessory? Conspiracy? Inducing a crime? She needs to be charged too.

nacho

Adrienne is a child, the only reason Peter Brady married her was for the constant sex he seemed to be getting. That will wear off, just as her 15 minutes of fame has. But I do love that Fairplay got his ass whipped, even if it was by a steroid driven has been.

Sandy

Man that bitch is crazy! lol Gotta love her!

www.thereef.ws an Adult Chatsite

What are you that Stupid?

What a stupid bitch. She tries that in the real world she would be getting her ass kicked by Fairplay's woman.

killthatuglybitchparis!!!!!!!

She's so weird looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ewwwwww!!!!!!

wasted days and wasted nights

Perhaps her face will launch a thousand fist-fights.