From Curry's Lips

To Bonaduce's Fists

10/3/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"America's Next Top Model" winner/"My Fair Brady" wife Adrienne Curry weighed in on last night's brawl between reality TV has-beens Danny Bonaduce and Jonny Fairplay -- and she says she started the fight!

1003_curry_fm_tmz-1
Curry claims that she's the one who goaded Bonaduce into busting Fairplay's face. On her blog, she explains that Danny asked her if he should "'go up there and tell him what a douche he is?' " while Fairplay was announcing an award.

"Naturally, I say YES! Then he tells me 'Do you want me to tackle him?' Silly me, I said 'DO IT DANNY!!!' I then proceeded to cheer Danny's name till [sic] he got up to walk on stage."

Curry says Bonaduce went up to Fairplay and taunted him, telling him, "'None of these f**king people like you, man.' It seemed like he was just having fun, so I cheered him on." But when the fight turned physical, Curry reconsidered.

"I feel TERRIBLE! I know it wasn't my fault that Jonny was STUPID enough to try to piss off Danny, but I know Danny might not have gone up there if I hadn't cheered him on," said Curry. She then added that she secretly thought it was "a little awesome ... I'm going to hell in a f**king hand basket!" And she's taking Danny Bonaduce with her!

Kate

Again...this is the class of people you are going to get when reality television is involved. This genre focuses on the lowest level of humans who are willing to eat live bugs and horse stomachs for attention. Stop watching these ridiculous shows and these classless talentless hacks will again be forced back to the trailer parks and welfare homes they come from.

Sam

Who's next for this crazy chick? , eddie munster, Willis, or maybe Mike Seaver. Hey Peter Brady, wrong move on marrying this one. Wipe your hands clean on this one. Dr. Phil didn't help her...........

carol

No wonder her husband's family can't stand her. She's dumb, really dumb.

Amberelise

Why the [sic]? Till is the proper usage. That's right, 'til is slang and till is correct. Look it up.

jeff

Nice of her to contradict danny. I wish he'd knock some of her teeth out

George Bush Hates Freedom

I hated that show the minute I heard about it. IT and Tyra (idiot) give stupid girls a platform that they DO NOT deserve. This girl is stupid, disgusting, not that pretty, whorish and worthless to everone on the planet!!! She'll be divorced in a year.

MJ RIP

HURRAY for Danny! PLEASE come to Chicago, we'd love to have you man!!!! We have MISSED you!!!

Cindy

OK SO E news says:

Our sources say that Bonaduce was upset with Fairplay because Fairplay had publically dissed Bonaduce on an LA morning radio show earlier in September.

Bonaduce, known for his temper, had reportedly told a few people such as; David Hasselhoff, Matthew May of Katy Texas Fame, and Cindy Crawford, that he was going to do this, in a conversation that took place backstage of the awards show.

Bonaduce will be fined but reportedly Fairplay will not be pressing charges...why? Our inside sources say they heard Bonaduce threaten Fairplay by telling him, " You know you deserve this, you know it. If you press charges, I will hunt you down and beat you so bad, you will think this incident was just a spanking from your mamma".

Apparently Bonaduce got his point across because as of this morning Fairplay has told persons close to him that he will "let it go".

so you all can stuff it who are saying adrianne should be charged, its pretty obvious this guy was going to attack him before adrianne said boo. and what the hell is everyone sticking up for this johnny fairplay loser anyway? LOL

meeper

This Adrienne Curry creature is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. She's also loud and vulgar and really, if you take a good look at her, isn't even attractive! She needs a thorazine drip. Keep her the hell off the airwaves.

JarJarBinksIAmNOT

His name is CHRIS KNIGHT ... NOT Peter Brady!
As for AdriANNE Curry - her fame will be longer than that of many other "reality" show stars. After all she is a "model" LOL

Tangie

Peter Brady is nuts. She is so loud and obnoxious, and childish.

Cindy

THIS IS WHAT E NEWS SAYS: SEEMS TO ME THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BLAMING IT ALL ON ADRIANNE NEED TO RELAX . AND WHY THE HECK IS ANYONE STICKING UP FOR THIS JOHNNY DUDE ANYWAY?

J Boogie

Why do women always have to be the ones to start stuff? Maybe models are behind all of the drama in the reality world.

Naples

LOl, she seems so proud of herself. What a moron! I hope
Chris Knight
ended up getting that pre-nup she was fighting him on. They're
marital problems is plain and simple- he's just in a different class
than her.

MissVee

Hmmm....maybe the cops will charge her as an accessory to felony battery - wouldn't that be some sucky reality. What did this skank do exactly to earn anyone's attention? Oh, that's right she leeched on to a washed up child star. Be patient people, she will disappear into the obscurity from which she came any time now.