From Curry's Lips

To Bonaduce's Fists

10/3/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"America's Next Top Model" winner/"My Fair Brady" wife Adrienne Curry weighed in on last night's brawl between reality TV has-beens Danny Bonaduce and Jonny Fairplay -- and she says she started the fight!

1003_curry_fm_tmz-1
Curry claims that she's the one who goaded Bonaduce into busting Fairplay's face. On her blog, she explains that Danny asked her if he should "'go up there and tell him what a douche he is?' " while Fairplay was announcing an award.

"Naturally, I say YES! Then he tells me 'Do you want me to tackle him?' Silly me, I said 'DO IT DANNY!!!' I then proceeded to cheer Danny's name till [sic] he got up to walk on stage."

Curry says Bonaduce went up to Fairplay and taunted him, telling him, "'None of these f**king people like you, man.' It seemed like he was just having fun, so I cheered him on." But when the fight turned physical, Curry reconsidered.

"I feel TERRIBLE! I know it wasn't my fault that Jonny was STUPID enough to try to piss off Danny, but I know Danny might not have gone up there if I hadn't cheered him on," said Curry. She then added that she secretly thought it was "a little awesome ... I'm going to hell in a f**king hand basket!" And she's taking Danny Bonaduce with her!

geeewhiz

This woman is such a loser!!! She will do anything to get some press. I feel bad for her husband, but he asked for it. She has zero education and it really shows. I just wish she would go away with the other tools, Heidi and Spencer. There are so pathetic.

BLINKING !!

hahahahaha. Read her Blog. it's funny
Next will be PEREZ if he doesn't leave her alone. I wouldn't want Danny B hating on me he's NUTS.
hey TMZ find out why Perez was sporting a MAJOR black eye. in his post with Hugh Hefner . He hasnt posted who and why he got that BIG A-S-S blackeye. FIND OUT!!!

geeewhiz

She is very proud of this and goes to show you "you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear." She is white trash and keeps on proving it time and again. She is nothing special and never will be. Her fans are just as bad and applaud her disgraceful behaviour. Chris must have been crouched down in his seat. I am sure this piece of ass is getting mighty "old" for him. You can dress her up slutty.....but you can't take her out. She obviously relished every moment of this and was a major instigator in the situation. I have more respect for Brit than this douchebag. She should only be taken to McDonald's, Taco Bell, etc. A 25 yr old woman that doesn't know how to behave in public. I pray she does not have children.

WHAT

she is white trash oh yeah so is bonafuce...his wife --ex wife was way yyyy too classy and good for him ...glad to see she moved on ...as far as this so called reality star ...oughhhh yucky

Lynn

This chick needs to get a life and Chris needs to wake up. She is trash and needs to get back to her trailer park. DIVORCE HER CHRIS....she's absolutley the most immature idiot ever.

tara

I triple love her! She just needs to get rid of the Brady!

geeewhiz

#55....Now I know why Scott never appealed to me. The eyes are the mirror of the soul and there is nothing in his (possibly anger).

iloverock&roll

I wish she could get Bonaduce to do the same to that Chris Crocker.

geeewhiz

JarJar,

Go back to her blog arse kisser. You must be desperate to be a fan of hers. Do you run her fan club??? LOL She is so low class and Chri's father was right on the money with her. How embarrassed his family must be. I notice her blog fans are dwindling day by day. By the way, I read her blog for other reasons and am not a fan.

geeewhiz

Both are correct.

Til.....old English and used in GB
Till....US spelling

geeewhiz

I should not use "Trailer Park" because many people that live in parks are decent people. I am talking about the parks in Florida that have the beautiful landscaping. My use of the word stems from the parks that have transients and the worst possible low life. It is just a term for "ignorant trash" and I am sorry if I offended.

Casey

Shes is just as trashy as Britney! Brit atleast made her one by working. This chick marries old men for $ and fame!

Gran

Adrianne Curry is just trying to beg attention for herself. She obviously didn't get enough attention by starting her BOYCOTT OF BLACK HISTORY MONTH AND BET.

Now she has to whore in on someone else's scandal as if it's her own. Well she's stupid enough to be friends with druggies like herself so I guess it might be true.

Trashy people and no talent celebs. What losers!

geeewhiz

Maybe one of her low life blog fans can tell her "The funny faces aren't cute and make you look uglier." It is getting so old Adrianne and 99.994 don't know you from a hole in the wall.

PUSSYCATFUN