From Curry's Lips

To Bonaduce's Fists

10/3/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"America's Next Top Model" winner/"My Fair Brady" wife Adrienne Curry weighed in on last night's brawl between reality TV has-beens Danny Bonaduce and Jonny Fairplay -- and she says she started the fight!

1003_curry_fm_tmz-1
Curry claims that she's the one who goaded Bonaduce into busting Fairplay's face. On her blog, she explains that Danny asked her if he should "'go up there and tell him what a douche he is?' " while Fairplay was announcing an award.

"Naturally, I say YES! Then he tells me 'Do you want me to tackle him?' Silly me, I said 'DO IT DANNY!!!' I then proceeded to cheer Danny's name till [sic] he got up to walk on stage."

Curry says Bonaduce went up to Fairplay and taunted him, telling him, "'None of these f**king people like you, man.' It seemed like he was just having fun, so I cheered him on." But when the fight turned physical, Curry reconsidered.

"I feel TERRIBLE! I know it wasn't my fault that Jonny was STUPID enough to try to piss off Danny, but I know Danny might not have gone up there if I hadn't cheered him on," said Curry. She then added that she secretly thought it was "a little awesome ... I'm going to hell in a f**king hand basket!" And she's taking Danny Bonaduce with her!

mistysmom

DRUGS DRUGS AND MORE DRUGS

erasmus

as if danny bonaduce's kids aren't going to have enough problems with him as a father, add to it thoughtless friends like adrianne curry, egging him on to make an ass of himself and embarrass his family further. jesus, i hope this chick is infertile.

erasmus

what happened to all that peace, love and unity stuff she claimed to be preaching last week?

we need more crazy bitches in this world

lol she great get off her ass already damn most of these woman that hate her are fat ugly bitches with nothing better then to do then to hate!!! so whatif she started it so what if he tossed his silly ass!!! did it effect your life are worse off cause of it gheez get over it was funny as hell and if he was stupid enough to jump on danny who has a history of anger problems lol then he deserved it!!! dumbass hahaha

kathy

wish they all just go away!

Mac

Several of you are right..... this girl is trash...... However, Danny is now and always will be a piece of s**t. It's about time someone put him in his place and kicked his a**. Even though this other guy is a schmuck..... I really hope he will sue the crap out of Danny.
His ex-wife, Gretchen, was so smart to get rid of his ass.

SADIE

MR HARVEY LEVIN AND HIS BOTTOMFEEDER STAFF DON'T HAVE THE REAL SCOOP ON ADRIANNE CURRY LIKE THE FOLKS AT NOWLIVE NEWS! IN FACT THE STAFF AT NOWLIVE NEWS ATTEND ADRIANNE CURRY'S NOWLIVE.COM SHOW EVERY THURSDAY AT 6 PM PACIFIC... SO IF I WERE U ID CHECK OUT NOWLIVE NEWS. http://www.myspace.com/nlnnowlivenews
AND HEY WHILE YOUR AT IT CHECK OUT NOWLIVE.COM MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS AND GET TO KNOW THE REAL ADRIANNE CURRY!

Chris

All I can say about Adrienne Curry is that on a VERY BASIC human level, she is not!

TB

This woman is so unattractive and classless. Mr. Knight, admit you made a mistake in marrying this moron and move on with your life. Maybe she can hook up with Danny Partridge - she has a thing for child $tars!!!!!!!!!

...

Bonaduce is how old and he's still fighting? he is so lame. will he ever act like an adult?

Djmikeyc

Give her a break you fools!

geeewhiz

Adrianne Curry is a nobody and nobody really cares about her radio show. Her fans are classless pigs with very little to do. I feel sorry for her husband and hopefully he will wake up soon. She has made him look like such a fool many times. Adrianne has a filthy mouth, uneducated, crude and not worth space on any celebrity page. She is not a celebrity......geeeeeeez

erasmus

lmao....we're going to tune into nowlive??? lololololololololololol

geeewhiz

Adrianne is banned from the Mansion and she knows the reason why. I am a personal friend of Kendra's and will not go into specifics. This woman needs some intense therapy and a few courses in charm school. She is an embarrassment to her husband and her manager Phil. "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig"

bekka

I like Jonny. Forget about Jonny on Survivor, what about on Ty Murray's Bullriding Challenge? He was great on that. I used to like Danny but that ass needs to be committed. He thinks he's all that and what he is is seriously disturbed. I think he cornered the market on being the biggest jerk on reality tv, I guess he thinks he should get an award for that. He didn't get one, so he had to abuse someone to take his anger out on. He is sooo over, he just can't except it. Regardless of whatever Adrianne may have said to lead him on, he is an adult (supposed to be) and he alone is to blame for his behavior.