Knight's Spoonful of Suger -- It's Britney's Year

10/3/2007 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who supposedly hung Vanilla Ice by his feet from a 20-story balcony has offered his hand to crumbling Britney Spears, who's currently losing custody of her kids to that other white rapper, K-Fed.

Suge Knight, Death Row Records co-founder, proposed his life advice for the wreck saying, "Any time a woman lose they kids it's a sad, sad story." Suge added, "I think this is Britney's year ... when people count you out that's when you turn around and show them how successful you can be."

The 300-plus pound Knight then offered Spears help, saying, "If I need to do something for her, I definitely push with her." That would be one hefty push!

lil poison

Suge is the man!!!!!!!! cdbaby.com/cd/lilpoison

Merry Christmas

Suge, why don't you push for an English Coach.

just wondering

...I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Britney will go to #1 and everything else will fall in place!!!!!!!!! SORRY all u people who want to see her kill herself...isn't going to happen!!!!!!!!!...patheic sad people by the way!!!!!!!!!..shouldn't wish that on ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucille

Kfed used to sell weed, according to his baby mama Shar Jackson. So did he sell anything else? It always seems that a man gets a woman hooked, the woman gets addicted faster then the man, and get off the drugs as easily as the man, and the woman ultimately pays the price. Now it appears that Brit's drug use started when she hooked up with Kevin. So why should he be awared the kids, when he's the one who addicted their mother to drugs?

Val

I'm not a big fan of Britney by any means, but I truly hope she can clean herself up and get the help she needs. She is talented, and could make a comeback if she got her act together. Good luck Brit. I'm praying for you.

notaceleb

Spoon fulla' s*** - sugar.

notaceleb

Hopefully, this punk doesn't mean he'll push as Brittney keeps pushing back.

Homer

#1
There is a lot you can get by without If you are good caring people, Like Suge

Tangie

Who cares what this murdering thug says?

bob

She should call him up and have him shoot kfed.

Oh Please

I dare you to say that to Suge's face.

Oh Please

FYI - The Rolex is a $125 fake. That's even faker than Ron's phony feelings for his son.

paisley40

Ummmmmmmmm, maybe he should learn how to speak proper English first!

Lindey

Surge your a killer, does Tupac haunt u a nite, I hope so, you killed the best of the best when u did him. Hope you rot in hell.

Lindey