The Chyna Syndrome

10/3/2007 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, wrestling train wreck Joanie "Chyna Doll" Laurer has fans -- and it's not just her surgeons!

The 37-year-old Robin Antin look-alike was snapped at the Bonaduce-Fairplay smackdown, rambling about having to go to some event where her fans awaited. Where? In her mind?

Turns out the unnatural beauty is scheduled to appear at something called the Chiller Theater Toy, Model and Film Expo at the Parsippany, NJ Hilton, alongside the likes of Gary Coleman, Linda Blair and Frank Stallone! She's huge in the Garden State!

Logo Designers

chyna is oh so sexy

notaceleb

TMZ, Are you sure that's not Jeannenenenenene Garafolo?

Mrs. Harvey Levin

Why didn't she just jump in and kick both Fairplay and Bonaduce's asses?!

Grandpapopo

WTF?
WTF?
WTF?
WTF?
WTF?
WTF?
WTF?

Seriously.....Chyna once had a penis...right? I know I am not the only one who thinks that....

Robyn

Hey, don't knock the Chiller Theater Horror Expo - It's a hoot! Chynna will be hiding out in a tent hawking autographed photos with a whole slew of B, C & D list celebrities. Gary Coleman's going to be there too! I took my husband there two years ago and he was mortified. Said it was like a bad freak show

Though that's not stopping me from going this Saturday.

Mrs. Harvey Levin

She still does have a penis, she just leaves it in her night stand drawer now...

Derek

What was tainwrek aut her hre?She looked good, she was sober and everthing she said made sense

CANDY CANE

I THINK THAT CHYNA SHOULD REALLY GO BACK TO THE WWE. BECAUSE SHE NEED'S TO SHOW SOME DIVA'S THAT THERE IS MORE THEN LOOKS BEFORE YOU COULD GET ANY WERE. SHE WAS THE BEST DIVA EVER AND REALLY SHOULD SHOW UP ON MORE TIME. THE REST OF THE NEW DIVA'S NEED'S TO GET THERE A*S KICKED. SHE NEED'S TO PROVE THAT THERE ARE WOMEN WHO CAN STILL FIGHT. YOU KICKED A*S THERE AND SHE IS SO GREAT.

Lexi

I liked Chyna until I saw her on the surreal life. Does anyone else think she is bipolar?