Britney Leaves Home

10/4/2007 5:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ just shot some scintillating video of Britney Spears ... making a left turn onto Pacific Coast Highway.

Enjoy ... y'all.

momofcnmc

You made me waste 8 seconds of my life!

Geaux Shawn

I'm quickly losing respect here for your reporting.... I don't want the next thing we see is her taking her own life in one way or another, it's not First Amendment respectful journalism at this point, it's stalking.

shan-irish

Here there is for all the stalkers and idiots who won't leave her alone!
"She had two babies within the space of two years, (there) doesn't seem like a terrible amount of support from the people around her," O'Connor said.

O'Connor said it seems the media is constantly watching for Spears to make a mistake raising her children, but that no parents are perfect.

"I think to attack someone as a mother is very dangerous," she said. "I would say that's what puts a young girl on a precipice which is very, very dangerous, in my opinion. Some people may end up really regretting the way they're treating her

OPEN UR eyes Lady!

FIRST ;-)

Mom-E-of-3

You guys are too much...Harvey Levin is on Larry King saying how she is addicted to the media but he's got his croonies hanging out waiting for her every move! I am sure he will head straight to the courthouse and offer up this video to them!!! JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!

Jolene

Leave her the hell alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You people are the stalkers!!!!!! No wonder she is freakin crazy!!!!!!!!

PSpector

I just want to know if Mercedes has paid TMZ for the two second Mercedes advertisement. What a sad state of affairs that we have to ruin more brain cells with this. Who is really making out here.??????

wendy

Is your point that she made the left turn into the wrong lane? There seemed to be a car that passed on the right in this snip of film. If so, point taken. If not, please stop this nonsense of reporting minutiae. It's unbecoming for a news organization of your stature.

Jes

That was absolutely ridiculous! When was the last time she went poop TMZ?!?!

thanks2themedia

Okay TMZ look at all the comments, 90% of them are saying that your site is taking it too far. I think you are getting really ridiculous at this point. I used to think that the celebs only got what was coming to them with the photogs and all but now I think you all are just crazy. No wonder these celebs get all pissed off at the rag mags. What little privacy they have has gone the way of the wind.

I'd say you should feel sorry for yourself but obviously you won't if you get your kicks out of showing Britney spears making a left hand turn!

Laura Abril

This is why the girl freakin' snapped!!! If she is using drugs, i imagince it's because she's trying to escape her reality...imagine living a day in her shoes, every step you make 500 camera's in her face. EVERYTHING SHE DOES IN REPORTED AND OR CAUGHT ON TAPE...EVEN WHEN SHE MAKES A LEFT TURN ONTO THE PACIFIC COAST HIGHWAY...Ohhhhh the scandal !!!

Brian Jones

You guys are plummeting in cool point; this footage is beyond retarded and worthless. TMZ bombing just like Britney at VMA's. Get a life and real stories. Mr. Levin you approved this to go on your site? You're coming up shiggity short, buddy. Loser alert!

Insider

UPDATE ME WHEN SHE WIPES UR ASS!

TMZ SUCKS! PEREZ ROCKS!

nonaurbiz

TMZ "ya'll" are morons! But you're proud morons... I'll give you that.

BC

Good God. Enough! This site used to be fun to read, but, now, you are just stalking her. I say give k-fed equal time. Stalk him. Or is TMZ being asked by his Lawyer to back off? No one even cared when k-fed was out partying ALL the time. You are going WAY overboard here.