Britney Leaves Home

10/4/2007 5:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ just shot some scintillating video of Britney Spears ... making a left turn onto Pacific Coast Highway.

Enjoy ... y'all.

sqz me

am I seeing things or she driving on the wrong side of the road? I could swear I saw yellow lines... which I shouldn't be able to if she was was making a left turn into the right lane.

tina

It's official. TMZ has jumped the shark.

baby

please leave this girl alone ,and let here work out her prolems . shame on you T M Z

Cecil Jones

Here's a little peep into Britney's future so you can understand her pain. It's a poem to help her get control of her life. I've been a "Big Fan" since Austin Power's and "Kickstand."

Here's a little peep of your Mother,
As the former star called "Britney."
I'm the guy in the video.
Yes, your Mom is doing me.
I wanted "My Boys" to see her.
She was the best when she was on top.
Why did the courts give me custody?
I'm the man, who wouldn't let her pain stop.

How will Kevin tell his boys about "The Birds and the Bees?" Will he wait and let them see Mom in a "Peep Show?" I think those kids are still at risk. What do you think?

judi

good grief world!! she definitely needs a mother and i have said that from the beginning!! leave her alone..............the press is pushing her into a lot of things going on!!

Jet Baker

OMG I need help. I can't get enought of Trainwreck Brit. I actually just watched the video of Brit's car making a left turn. You even wrned me that it was just Britney turning left. I still had to click on that video ASAP. I NEED HELP! Forget about Britney, I'm the one who has a problem - I can't get enough Brit. PLEASE POST A VIDEO OF BRITNEY SPEARS TURNING RIGHT SO I CAN SLEEP TONIGHT. Brit's 'reality show" is better than ANY new show this fall. Keep me supplied with Brit's right and left turns, coffee stops, gassing up and bathroom breaks. What else am I supposed to watch? Cavemen?

Michelle

No you are not seeing things... she is on the wrong side of the yellow line

The Queen

So?

hypocrites

you people are saying for TMZ to leave her alone, yet you are here looking at the video and commenting on it, get a life.

leladydotcom

There is a difference between reporting and harassment. This to me is harassment and defamation of character. Leave the girl alone. Since when is pulling out of your driveway seeking being in the limelight. You guys are stalkers. The girl has issues yes but who wouldn't in her case? Leave her alone!

Giggles

This video IS NOT newsworthy.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

NOBODY
TELLS
THE
BRIT-BRIT
WHAT
TO
DO.

NOBODY.

nonaurbiz

What I find even more lame than Spears or TMZ are people who post "First" like anyone cares that you were lame enough to post first.

Only believe half of what you see and none of what is hearsay

Wonder how much Kfed is paying TMZ to drive her crazy. You know he probably paid that big fat turd of a body guard. And why isnt HE being charged with a crime? If he saw something MONTHS ago that were dangerous to the kids why not notify childrens services back then. He was getting PAID top protect Brit and the kids.....right?

lumpy60