Britney Leaves Home

10/4/2007 5:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ just shot some scintillating video of Britney Spears ... making a left turn onto Pacific Coast Highway.

Enjoy ... y'all.

Sandra

I think the big point here is that she was ordered by a judge 4 days ago NOT TO DRIVE until she has a valid license in the state of California.

She lost her kids and claims to be wanting them back....well while the hearing was going on she was walking her dog, not interested at all.

I hope they lock this woman up in jail, then she will have to clean up.

I don't feel sorry for anyone that is breaking the law daily...her next step from here is suicide, so maybe TMZ keeping the pressure on her will actually HELP her.

The Queen

not that I'm a britney fan, but I believe in justice, so...erm...maybe she's trying to avoid the papparazi (if that's how you spell it?). Stinks of Princess Di! I'm English, I know!

Lisa

Leave her alone!

As you can tell, no one cares enough for her... Britney should be hospitalized or be put in seclusion.

In her fragile state of mind, she can't tell anymore what is going on! don;t you feel sorry for her... She is hounded worse than Princess Diana, and it won't be long before we read different headlines.

LEAVE HER ALONE...

Sandra

Post #52, you seem to be the idiot, she went to the DMV and was told she did NOT have a valid license to drive in California and she left without taking the test. She was ordered by a judge THE SAME DAY not to drive until she gets one!

Donnie Dog

LoL I agree with number #10 good comment. Seriously, sometimes TMZ has some intresting news but its "Stories" like this that make me feel that they're more like stalkers then news reporters. You guys seriously need to back off her a little bit.

anniem45

well TMZ you should of seen the one of kevins car leaving his house on x17, he or his driver shouldn't be driving like that, he could of hit someone,. JUST A QUESTION TMZ WHY IS IT THAT YOU HAVE NO VIDEO OF KEVIN? IS IT BEAUSE YOU ARE TAKING SIDES, AND ARE AFRAID TO SHOW HIM IN HIS GLORY? BECAUSE BRITNEY ISN'T REALLY DOING ANYTHING WRONG FOR THE CRAP YOU HAVE BEEN WRITING, YOU TAKE INNOCENT OUTINGS AND MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE SHE IS DOING SOMETHING WRONG. AND IF ANYONE CAN'T SEE IN HER FACE SHE IS SICK OF ALL OF THIS PAP. THING THEN I AM AFRAID IT IS YOU WHO NEEDS HELP .........................

Lori

If Britney were smart tshe would stop playing the media so much. Who on earth gets this much attention and really just how famous is she??? She was a pop princess granted but she is a has been. She is now famous for being famous and for doing nothing. It is totally ridiculous!!!! TMZ--GET A LIFE and stop making it Britney Spears. Britney get some help and move to Ireland as the lady of Opera said today. She was blaming the media but somehow I feel Brit is also responsible she could move back to her home louisiana or Europe go in hiding and live a normal life elsewhere.

Laydee D

Are you for real? Wow-fascinating clip!

Anne

I'ts so obvioius that Brit needs real help, and hounding her every move is not the solution!

wow

TMZ please tell me this isn't the best you could come up with?! "Wacky and Wierd" is the category you file this under?? How about "boring and irrelavent"?? Come on your losing your touch!

lumpy60

you can find fault with everyone so pick on other big shots

L.S

OMG that was the stupidest video I want the 8 seconds of my like back you just waisted.

Only believe half of what you see and none of what is hearsay

Stalkers can make people crazy. Leave the poor girl alone. Heck where I live people can take their kids to the clubs WITH them!!!

wow

it' sad that stalking people used to be illegal, now it is a career! When kids are asked- "what do you want to be when you grow up?" their pathetic answer will be "A Paparazzi" what is the world coming to? Their must be a level of privacy and respect that even Britney is entitled to. ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!

GARDINGAL

HEY, YA'LL BRAINEY BLUBBERING, BRITNEY LOVERS,FOLLOW HER LEAD,THATS ONE CLASS HAC!