Britney Leaves Home

10/4/2007 5:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ just shot some scintillating video of Britney Spears ... making a left turn onto Pacific Coast Highway.

Enjoy ... y'all.

TerriB

What I don't understand, Brtiney loses her kids, get's all kind of bs from the world, Paris goes to jail for way too long, Nicole Richie, jail, What did Chris Rock get. Is he being harrassed daily by TMZ or any one else. He has kids, he hasn't been to jail. How many dui's does he have?????? Why is this country alway's about bringing the women down and letting the men off scott free?????

kanga

ok, so was that PCH heading North or South? Do you know where she was heading? What was she wearing? Did she look upset? Did she shave her pitts? ......
oh YEAAAHHHH!!! I DON'T GIVE A ****!!!!!!

LIFE IS LIFE

My life is nothing whit out TMZ, TMZ the best

GARDINGAL

Speaking of brainless,don't any of you realize she's in the wrong lane?I guess know one cares that she could be endangering the lives of her children or others even herself.Oh but it must be the paparrazi's fault.

L.A. Douchenozzle, Esq.

STILL BREAKING THE LAW!!!
It's a violation of the vehicle code to have those stupid baby shoes hanging from her mirror.
Also, that taped on report of sale is too high, it's obstructing her vision.
Finally, anyone see a turn signal there?
The broad is a walking (or in this case rolling) accident waiting to happen.

nj

HATERS

crymeariver

she has a california license
the hard one is prob coming in the mail

LRT

What is even scarier are the people posting here that don't realize that a left turn on a Major highway iusually mean's you are going the WRONG WAY!!! HELLLLLOOOO

Ladywonder

I don't like her but this is just plain STUPID

me

this is sad. you actually pay people to take 8 seconds of video of britney turning left? OMG. i turned left today, too.

and it becomes a headline on your page?

leave the girl alone. everyone has the capacity to go nuts when they've got people video taping them pee (and turn left). if i had you following and staring at my every move...i'd be a nutball, too.

pathetic.

Stephen

Dear TMZ,

Nobody Cares! Pathetic you would even post this and waste all of your reader's time. Waste of space.

-Your Ex-Website Visitor

Homer

#90 I won't tell were on PCH it is, I will tell you it's Four lanes with turn lanes and a median Now go look at the movie and consider the flat angle of the clip and I think you can see it. I went to a satellite shot to see it.

Tina

OK enough is enough, this is now boring. So she's driving, you are giving TMZ a bad name. Go pick on someone else, you've worn out this story, sad that you think her making a left hand turn was even news worthy...

Suzi Muliolis

It kinda makes you wonder what person was jilted by Britney Spears in order for them to be soooooo involved in her life. I think there should be paparazzi laws as well. If people hounded me like they hound her, I would already be in jail for kicking ass. If people jumped on my car or got in my kid's faces and kept flashing pictures of them, I would have to beat them down. Schwarzennager, or how ever you spell it, should really deal with this. He has experienced it himself.

Toni

#96......Be a good sport. We love hearing news about Britney from TMZ.