Court Commish to Brit -- I'm Layin' Down the Law

10/4/2007 3:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Commissioner in the Britney Spears custody case has written his order giving a blow-by-blow account of what went down in the case.
Exclusive: Click to read!
Commissioner Scott Gordon ruled that Spears "was not in substantial compliance with material provisions of the Court's September 17, 2007 order." He then continues.

Gordon ruled "the minor children shall remain in the custody of [K-Fed] with the exception of those specific dates and times [visitation]." He also ruled all of Brit's visitation must be monitored.

He also ruled that her visitation rights will be terminated "if any conduct or action by (Britney) endangers the minor children." The monitor has the power to terminate her visitation rights.

Gordon said Britney "is ordered to undergo testing for the use of controlled substances and alcohol," something he required in a previous order. As we first reported, Spears did not submit to drug tests as required by the Court. Gordon now says "... refusal to submit to a test ... shall be deemed by the Court as a failed test."

She's also required to undergo "individual counseling" at least once a week as required by Gordon last month and must also meet with a parenting coach so they can "observe [her] interaction with the minor children and her parenting skills."

And as we first reported, both Britney and K-Fed are required to appear in court on October 26.

Related

Documents

The Judge's Order

RasputinsLiver

Ha!

All the BRIT TWITS are out in force on this one defending their false idol.

Too funny!!!

Fashionista_in_MO

I am so sick of hearing about Britney damned Spears! She has desperately extended her 15 mins of fame to 15:02. She isn't that good looking, has marginal singing talent at best and is a trainwreck of a human being. Whether or not she complies with the judge's orders, I really wish she would just go home and stay there for at least a month. That would, hopefully, give the pap and all the other Brit-smitten losers a new focus. I really don't want to hear another Brit story. She's tired (literally and metaphorically) and I'm tired of her (literally).

To post #14:
Money is so not the root of all evil. The LOVE of money is the root of all evil. It's the desire (read: greed) to have more than everyone else that leads people to do immoral things. That cliche is tantamount to the saying "guns kill people". Guns in and of themselves have no power to do anything but be an inanimate object. In the hands of the wrong person, though, it will wreak much havoc. Just like money. And Brit is my case in point.

Melissa

#37 Of course kevin left shars poor ass....She doesen't have it like britt baby !!!! And number #18 I so agree with you and how kevin should be drug tested to for the childrens safty!!!! BUT when you said kevin hired a good lawyer!!! WELL you mean britt..See if it wasn't for her MONEY....Mr.non working looser wouldn't be able to afford nothing but a legal aid representive!!!!! K-fed needs to sing becks song>>>>IM A LOOSER BABY!!!!

Lady

AMEN to you # 25, I couldnt have said it better myself. It is easy for these people to sit back and defend Britney's every move. You cant blame the Pap's TMZ, KFed or the man on the moon for Britney's dumbass moves. Yes she didnt have to be in court , but if that was ME, my ass would have been in court, fighting for my kids, I would have complied with everything the judge ordered. I understand Britney has a serious problem, but till she admit she does .(and it not KFed, pap's or anyone else). she just might see her boys only with supervision. And that is sad, cause Britney should be doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, she can to get her boys back. That should come first, not her career, partying, drugging, drinking.

Angela

#44 - Shar has always sais Kevin was great with the kids and supported the kids.. what slop magazine are you reading?

Annette

WHOA - I BET THE BRITSTER IS 30 WAYS HOPPIN MAD AT THIS!!!!!!!

Team K-Fed

She doesn't want the kids. Let her just die, who cares?

??

NO. 11 ROFLMAO! I kept hoping someone would make the Commissioner Gordon reference! Great job!

RasputinsLiver

QUESTION:

What do ya call a Britney Spears fan?

ANSWER:

A....BRIT TWIT...!!!

Lady

in sorry I meant poster # 23, not the idiot # 25, pls accept my apologies # 23

show me the $$

This is getting boring. How many ways can you say the same thing?

Tangie

Sounds like everybody on here is 13 years old.

Doug

Britney has mental issues that have been ignored. Forced counseling will do no good as she will resist. She needs rehab with associated counseling and then committment to a mental health facility to determine appropriate treatment and follow up. She has to hit bottom before she can fight her demons. Unfortunately, I think she is surrounding herself with enablers.

Tamara

I think Britney might off herself. She has NO family she can Trust. Her kids are gone, and her career is hung on by a tread. The next step is sudicie. I hope for her-self and those kids she get it together.

death on a cracker

55. This is getting boring. How many ways can you say the same thing?

agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screw you guys... I'm going home!