Courtney Love Has Brit's Back ... Yay?

10/4/2007 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

CourtneyLoveCourtney Love's not necessarily the best person to have in your corner, but in a brand new blog the Widow Cobain is coming to Britney's defense.

In another rambling, semi-coherent, grammatically vulgar post to her "konkis" (short for concubines), Love writes, "I know everything the DCS in LA is a horror show they are angry ... they hated me for my status welath etc - and they took it our on the kid once your in that system it s f**ke duyiup sio B get OUT!!!!! ... before you judge walka mile in her shoes."

If Courtney cleaned up her act to hang on to daughter Frances for this long, there's still hope for Brit.

Team K-Fed

Courtney is my hero!!!

Giggles

Well, in Courtney's case there was no father present as an option: he had checked out. So they pretty much had to leave the girl with Courtney. In Brit vs Kev, the father IS an option, and looks like the only viable one at this point.

Only swim in the Ocean

Britney is misunderstood. Leave her alone now.

Tangie

Huh?

Machelle

I would think, according to her spelling, that
she would take some of her wealth and spend
it on refresher courses in college.

Does she help her daughter with homework?

I hope not.

Desiree

Courtney Love is a disgusting human being. I don't know why her daughter was never taken from this insane druggie, and that was a crime, she shouldn't be left alone with a pet, let alone with a child. This THING is a horror and she makes Britney look like mother of the year. Love's brain is totally fried, she cannot even put a few words together to form a single cohesive sentence. A blow-up doll is more attractive than that mess.

Susan B

OK, Now I expect the next 15 bloggers to say something polite about Courtney and Britney. Got it? Do it!!

You People Sicken Me !

rose colored glasses

You and the rest of these perfect pathetic loser's on this post are just that PATHETIC Know it all's !!!!!!

death on a cracker

how do you know, know it all!

i never said i was perfect, i do know im better then that skank ass, cootchie, drug addict, dont listen to ANYONE, driving the plane into the ocean BS!

maddy

Britney deserves NO sympathy. She made all her decisions without being forced and this is where they have all led her. She will need to learn her lessons in order to grow up. Eventually her kids will be old enough to see and hear how she behaved through all this and that is not a good thing.

emmaline

I'm not sure what Courtney said, I think it was something about her and Child Protective Services (it was hard to tell - I don't speak that language). That's irrelevant, I guess.

However, I can really appreciate the fact that having a fine, upstanding citizen (and, not to mention, fabulously stable and nurturing mother) like Courtney Love in your corner is just what Britney Spears needs.

TMZ, what's the name of that language Courtney speaks, anyway? I want to go to Barnes & Noble and get a book or a set of tapes, so I can study up on it.

jo

Courtney Love, now there's a roll model for us all!

death on a cracker

if they can prove she was born with the brain of a 1 year old then ill apologize

i take this back, if she was BORN with the brain of a 1 year old that would mean she would be able to talk and walk out of the womb.

what i meant was... well, i shouldn't have to explain this... except to the brit lovers.

badjuju813

does her website come with an interpretor? I have seen people drunk on their ass that make more sense. Neither of these bimbos are going to win mother of the year awards.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Funny but Shar has four kids out of wedlock by two deadbeat dads. Ho fo show, she'll never learn. At least Britney was married and only has two by the same father.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments