Dan Rather Video

10/4/2007 7:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

joehawkins

gosh... dan is so nice! he is calm and cooperative, but also very helpful and engaged in the production. i am not sure what the big deal is, but this video showcases a true professional.

Sasha

He seems like a nice man. He's definitley not a demanding diva like a lot of celebrities are. Plus, it was edited and most jobs require a bit of prep work.

Wasabi Pea

I can't believe I actually sat here and watched this whole lame thing.

If it was so cold, how come I don't see any "breath" coming out of his mouth.

Is he producing the news? Coat or no coat - not a big decision IMO.

Rancorman

Yes. This happens behind the scenes of newscasts all the time. But you have to admit, it's important to look your best while delivering news about carbombs, war casualties and record deficits. If it weren't so good looking the news might actually start to mean something.

I'm glad that Dan's madder than a hive at a honey bear. Taking on CBS/Viacom to defend the integrity of (good looking) journalism

Harry Shearer is right on the money. He says what most of social commentators have gotten too scared to say. And he does it without screaming at you... he trusts that you're smart enough to draw your own conclusions.

I saw the logo on the screen and went to www.mydamnchannel.com. Harry's got a lot of great political stuff there too. It's worth a cupla clicks.

Thanks TMZ for leading me to even more fun stuff... keep it up.

dedra

DAN IS A TRUE G WHOO I MAYBE 27 BUT HES SEXY :-)

That Girl

Uh...So?

Lindsay

I liked the collar up.

Zulu

Uh. Slow news day, TMZ?

carpediva

OMG, i'm touched at how NICE his is to everyone. he is respectful, collaborative. i don't think this makes him come off badly at all...

Pam

This just goes to show how VEIN Dan Rather is....He has always come across as his THINKING he is pretty hot..........NEWSFLASH Dan...............you ain't

Texas Girl

This guy that gave this video is just trying to stir things up. Dan was awesome. He had a long full career, but one mistake and they cut your balls off.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5