JT and Biel:

Canadian Lovebirds

10/4/2007 3:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel took a stroll through the streets of Toronto, after having brunch at a place called Eggstacy. They should have gone to Omeletteville!

media-removed-tmz
Justin is in town shooting his new movie, "The Love Guru," with Mike Myers and Jessica Alba. Biel is in town because ... well, hey -- would you let your man hang out in Toronto with Jessica Alba?

tammy

I think J.T.'s ex Cameron is much better looking; At least I'm not the only one who thinks Jessica Biel resembles a horse. She is rumored to be up for the role of Wonder Woman and no way does she even compare to Linda Carter a.k.a. the original Wonder Woman.

Frybread

At least she is covering her man-like shoulders in this pic.

SoCal Gal

They're BOTH so very homely...the media is amazingly convincing that these two people are attractive...sad.

Jake

Jessica is way too short to pull off those boots. It makes her look even more short and stubby then she already is. DROP SOME LBS FATTY.

Dissapointing

Wish he and Brit would at least be friends again. They both want to, but no one is willing to make the first phone call. She could use a friend right about now. He's a true friend for sure.

marlon

so happy !! (~~)/

me

who cares about jessica bielalba, except for other 'super celebrities!'
i dont they think they are so perfect...welll, good for them!

JD

This is all for show. Justin is totally gay.

irreverence

I thought Jessica Biel is/was vegan. Aren't eggs a big no-no for her?

Deja

I WOULD LOVE TO BE ALONE WITH ALBA. ONE NIGHT. THAT'S IT. MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE! SHE'S THE HOTTEST GIRL ALIVE. PERFECT IN EVERY WAY, SHAPE AND FORM. AMAZING. TRULY. WHO CARES IF SHE'S DUMB..SHE'S HOT AS SIN!

r mclemore

I DON'T SEE WHAT HE SEES IN HER AT ALL SHE LOOKS LIKE HIS OLDER SISTER OR BETTER YET HIS MOTHER.

Over it

Ok...so all you haters on Jessica....check out her spread in GQ a few month ago! WOW...that girl is smokin.....and um how about that little 3 way...me jessica and JT..YUM

anonymous

JESSICA ALBA IS HOT

JESSICA BIEL NOT SO MUCH

notaceleb

Who cares!

emmalvkimi

JT is not a simple guy, so is Biel. Y? As an Asian, I didnt know JT before he was Brit's bf. ..about Biel, I know her nothing but hanging out with JT all over the world. And her dress sucks! What a couple!