A Couple of Boobs at a Pumpkin Patch

10/5/2007 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's nothing like a staged photo-op designed to look like a candid moment, that in reality shows off what losers you truly are!

Still in need of a frightening Halloween costume? How about going as one of these two fame whore cheeseballs? Better act quick, they won't be around for long!

just wondering

.............# 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...the FUNNIEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...sooooooooo true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...hahahahahhhahahahahahahaha

Jess

Where is Danny Bonaducci when you really need him. I wish he would kick the smirck off of both of their faces. I hate Heidi and Spencer!

brodyriley

make the bad man stop!

Dan

They suck at life!

Sven

I'm not a big Hei-pencer fan .. but you take the picture, post it then slam the igorant twits .. so the question is who's slamming whom ?

Susannah

These two are MORONS as is the rest of this stupid reality series and all the rest! When are people going to realize that these reality stars are not celebs. They are just stupid! 'Nuff Said!

redraidergirlie

I cannot express the hate I feel for the guy who looks like he has glued pubic hair on his face, which just emphasizes those horrible teeth his daddy must have made for him. And Heidi, Heidi, Heidi...what the hell are you doing? I used to be a fan of hers, but every since that douchebag came into her life she has just been evil and manipulative to get attention. I was soooo PSYCHED when Elodie screwed her over on last weeks episode...it was just too sweet!! I really do wish that she would wake up, drop the fugly little parasite, and maybe try getting some of her morals and values back. I can't wait til these two dissappear, my poor eyes and ears still haven't recovered from watching that horrid "performance"!!

P-Type

HA! Happy Halloweenerds!!!!!

nancy

Who ARE these people?????????????????? TMZ, give us a break and name the people in the lame photos you show. This is the last time I'll ask.

JG

Great article, you hit the nail on the head. These two are douch bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoBizBoomer

Oh geeeze Charlie Brown...so much for the Great Pumpkin Patch now!

As always,
Boomer

redraidergirlie

#46, yes Heidi has a job...one that she was a backstabbing little biotch to get. But no, her worthless fiance doesn't have a job, unless you call sitting on your butt all day looking ugly a job. Which could be the reason she got a fake engagment ring...I guess since Daddy doesn't know his worthless son is getting married, he couldn't supply the ring.

JocelynH77

These two are annoying, enough already.

Mystery Meat

Pinches Pendejos!!

Christy

HAHA Fame whore cheese balls they are! When will they ever get a clue!