A Couple of Boobs at a Pumpkin Patch

10/5/2007 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's nothing like a staged photo-op designed to look like a candid moment, that in reality shows off what losers you truly are!

Still in need of a frightening Halloween costume? How about going as one of these two fame whore cheeseballs? Better act quick, they won't be around for long!

Just Cruzin Thru

On Lauren's friend Dieter's my space he put 'she does the one night stand thing like it's her day job' also said 'this chick is so dumb it hurts'...Somebody who "knows" her says just what I was thinking....Whore...STUPID STUPID WHORE

Crumbs

Please tmz do not buy pics of them. It just keeps them going. Show them no one cares about them.

mighead

The reason TMZ keeps reporting on two of the lamest people ever to step foot in LA is that people keep commenting on them. TMZ gauges their news on what people talk about. We need to stop talking about Dumb and Dumber then they will stop reporting. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop commenting on them. Show zero interest and they will go away. I promise this is my last post on Spencer and Heidi. You all should as well.

LC

HAHA Remember the movie OFFICE SPACE? And the waiter that worked at that resturaunt. The really dorky/chipper one?

For some reason when I looked at this pic, he reminded me of the dorky waiter in that movie.

Jenny

Nooooo!!! Enough with these two idiots!!! Please, I beg of you!!!!!!

Marla

He's a mooch, and she is a two faced back stabber. No respect for her or him. who's money is he living off of. Her's or his parents. Get a job you loser.

yeahriiiiight

Who are these people and why does TMZ care about them?

Brooke

I LOVE THE SHOW, BUT I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL IT ENDS SO THESE TWO MEDIA WHORES WILL FINALLY GO AWAY.

Jen

I CANNOT STAND THESE 2 LOSERS. PLEASE GO AWAY. FOREVER!!!

sandyduncansglasseye

I have no idea who these people are and I love that fact. I feel, so..so clean

Naples

HEY #106 & #107 kANEESHA..... YOU DON'T HAVE TO STICK UP FOR ME , I CAN STICK UP FOR MYSELF!! GO BACK TO FLIPPIN PANCAKES AT THE 'AIRPORT"!

RONNIE

TMZ act like we know who these dumbasses are

Merry Christmas

Great costumes - HORSEZILLA and COUNT FANGULA

I call bullshit

107. Cali or whatever your name is you should get a life!

Posted at 3:32PM on Oct 5th 2007 by Tom W

...Like yours.......???

You know WHO!

#14, that is awsome how you saw that. I too like that if you try and highlight their photo, it says: Losers at a pumpkin patch. She needs to go back to the boonies, and he needs to go back to his dentist father and do ads for all those teeth in his mouth-he looks like he has some extras.