Bonaduce Free!!!

D.A. Rejects Case

10/5/2007 12:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a document from the L.A. County District Attorney's office, rejecting the case against Danny Bonaduce.

1005_bonaduce_docs-1
Danny boy got into it on stage at Tuesday's FOX Reality Channel's Really Awards. "Survivor" reject Jonny Fairplay jumped on him, and Danny tossed Jonny over his shoulder. Jonny fell face first and lost a couple o' teeth.

Police were investigating a felony battery, with Danny as the chief suspect. The D.A. wrote on the rejection form, "Insufficient evidence to prove beyond a doubt."

UPDATE: Now everyone is weighing in! "Survivor: Cook Islands" winner Yul Kwon tells us "Fairplay is a disgraceful excuse for a human being. Not only did he act inappropriately towards my girlfriend and disrespect me at the REALLY Awards, he's made a career out of ridiculous stunts and disgusting behavior, and it's finally caught up to him. The D.A. made the right call in rejecting the criminal battery case. Under California law, Fairplay would need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Danny acted with the intent to cause violent physical injury. But there's nothing in the video that comes close to supporting the charge. We need to stop giving Fairplay the attention he's desperately seeking, and put an end to this media whore's career."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

The Marian Movement

Johnny should be grateful Danny isn't pressing charges against him. Who jumped who? Looked like a scene out of Alien.

Johnny needs to learn how to fall. Try Judo mate. Like who falls with their face first. I'm a girl but I've had enough brothers to know you ROLL. What an unco wimp. Johnny just got pinned down for the count.

Danny Partridge was always my favorite, he was funny. Keith was so full of himself.

lizouttavegas

THAT OBNOXIOUS LITTLE PERV JUMPED ON DANNY....IM GLAD
HE DID IT....TOO BAD HE DIDNT KNOCK ALL HIS TEETH OUT..
A FULL DENTURE WOULD KEEP THAT IDIOT AT HOME, I BETCHA!

Sharona

I am no Bonaduce fan, especially after catching part of an episode of his reality show, where he was drunk and screaming at his wife. However, in this case, Bonaduce acted instinctively, as any man would, if a strange man jumped him and started humping. My brothers, my husband, any man I know would want the guy off of him, fast. Danny was walking away when he was attacked. Good call, DA.

Here comes the judge

For a change ^5 Danny!

Jan

I hope they lock Danny up and throw away the key. DANNY IS A JERK!!!!!

mark johnson

well maybe Bonaduce and his secret lover Adrienne Curry can get a laugh now. Poor Chris Knight getting cheated on with Danny Bonaduce.

mark

All a matter of time- he's such a loser wth a fire face and ugly kids. Stop the breeder.

poorbrit

maybe johnny will grow up now...right after he has his dental work done((~_~))

Laura bean

I laughed out loud when I heard him say that he had already filed charges he jumped on Danny first if someone jumped on me and started humping me I would do the same thing but I would be the one to file the charges!

Melissa M.

Just because Fairplay is a lying reality show douche doesn't warrant him getting slammed down onto a stage and his teeth busted out. He was obviously embarrassed that Danny (another lying reality show douche) told him everybody hates him in front of a bunch of people and he didn't know how to react. Everyone, including Danny, knows he wasn't trying to hurt him. I find it interesting that most of the people on here are justifying physical violence against him just because he's obnoxious. Danny was much more obnoxious, not to mention repugnant strutting around the stage like a moron. And at least Fairplay's 15 minutes were up more recently than '74 when the Partridge Family went off the air.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5