Dinner Date

For Melanie & Don?

10/5/2007 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Twice divorced (from each other) duo Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson were spotted at Mr. Chow last night -- at the same time.

TMZ caught Mrs. Zorro -- and her daughter with Antonio Banderas, Stella -- heading into the Chinese restaurant for dinner last night, where Don Johnson -- and his son with Patti D'Arbanville, Jesse Wayne -- showed up moments later. Confused yet?

Though we can't tell if they awkwardly ate together, they arrived and exited within minutes of each other -- with Melanie proudly displaying her classy "Antonio" tattoo the entire time.

jaela

Dakota is Johnson's daughter, Stella is Banderas' daughter.

Cookie

DAKOTA is Melanie and DON's daughter. NOT Antonio's. Melanie and Antonio's daughter is STELLA Bandaras. Just FYI.

Kathy

Her daughter w/Antonio is Stella. Dakota is her daughter with Don Johnson! Get your facts straight, TMZ!

Mr. Fakerman

Her daughter with Antonio Banderas is named Stella. Dakota is her daughter with Don Johnson.

Giggles

Everybody already beat me to it re: whose daughter is whose. TMZ: geeez.....maybe you better renew your People subscription.

L.S

omg people i think we know who the daughter is now......post enough

L.S

Their is NOTHING classy about a tattoo that looks like that, It's insecurity if u ask me I can't stand the squeaky whiney bioch!!

L.S

Read it again People it says her daughter Stella with Banderas. it says nothing about stella being Dons daughter HOLLO......

L.S

she's a pill poppin whore how she ever got Antonio is beyond me.

Giggles

HELLO #8 SPS -- Do you think TMZ has corrected their post, or do you think that the 6 people who posted about the names were all wrong? Gee....

And I agree about the tattoo --- tacky.

L

It was their daughter Dakota's birthday yesterday. They were all probably out celebrating....I can imagine why else those two would be together.

Miami Spice

Sigh, hard to see Donnie all short and puffy.
I can't believe that Jesse is almost 25! I didn't see him in this clip. Does anyone know if he's hot or not? LOL!
I did see Don's current wife, Kelley. Did you like how Don instructed the bodyguard to "keep an eye on her"? ;)

notaceleb

I used to think Melanie Griffith was so cute. But, since she had the plastic surgery, she looks like she got hit in the face with a bus.

sq

Don't you realize the women that exited with Don was his wife?
That's why she said- I'll see you at home".

kiki

melanie looks like a old women. and beleive me that husband of hers is going to get rid of her this year.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments