Hack Chris Crocker Sued for Fraud

10/5/2007 8:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Onch Movement Jewelry is suing Britney's #1 fan, Chris Crocker, for fraud and breach of contract! Leave Chrissy alone!
Chris Crocker
TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed today in L.A. County Superior Court by Onch, which alleges that Crocker failed to meet his obligations with regard to promoting their jewelry line. In exchange for a round trip airline ticket to L.A., Onch claims Crocker agreed to exclusively wear their jewelry, do two days of press for their line -- including an in-studio photo shoot -- and attend the "Just Britney" art show.

Onch claims they suffered lost profits and their "business reputation in the media has been greatly damaged." Um, hiring Chris Crocker is not exactly the best way to make a good impression! Onch believes they are owed in excess of $1 million in damages. Good luck with that!

UPDATE: In a video post on YouTube, Chris Crocker made the following statement about the lawsuit: "Everyone wants to know, how does it feel to be sued for a million dollars? I want to ask the L.A. court system, how does it feel to be used for publicity by the guy that's trying to sue me. No further comment."

Gahan

14:59

LRT

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED!!! Who get that NUT to work for them???

Lenn K.

This country is in trouble when we give parasites like this creditablity. Crawl up the number #4 bus while it's moving at top speed, freak!!

James

LEAVE CHRIS ALONE, HE IS GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME. ALL YOU PEOPLE WANT IS MORE, MORE MORE..

river rat

I'd say the jewelry folks pretty much got what they deserved.

brian

I thought he only promoted monogrammed butt plugs...embossed no less.

Cartman

This is obviously a publicity stunt and a weak one at that. I wonder how the LA Superior Court feels about being used to promote gay jewelry?

Thanks

Diana

This is funny. The guy has been in LA 2 seconds and he is in a lawsuit. He fits right in. lol, lol, lol

vikki

sorry about their luck

amazed

Oh yea and give the jerk his own tv show. I wish TMZ would STOP giving him any sort of press at all. He has made it very clear in some of his video's on youtube that "America I am a Britney fan even before I'm an American" or not caring about the 911 anniversary he only cares about Britney. I think he should be strung up or better yet sent over to Iraq to fight for Britney. I can't even imagine what the families of the 911 victims are thinking or feeling when they listen to this freakshow talking like that. I hope the company that filed the lawsuit WINS!! This thing has even threatened people in his video's and threatened to spit on people (which in some States is against the law) Someone really needs to take freakshow down a knotch or two!! Please keep his ugly face off TMZ you may loose readers if you don't. GO AWAY CHRIS FREAKSHOW CROCKER

mulliganstew

That jewelry is ugly and expensive.

ConsumerTreehouse.com

Give me the jewerly I could do a better job than he ever could. Plus he's a joke, no one takes him seriously.

MacArthur

This has GOT to be the stupiest company in the world. Who in their right mind would buy ANYTHING this guy is advertising. I think the company should be sued. This is beyond dumb.

ConsumerTreehouse.com

Plus, 1 Million. Doesn't this kid live in his grandma's basement?

vikki

sounds like a publicity stunt or just plain bogus!!