Hack Chris Crocker Sued for Fraud

10/5/2007 8:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Onch Movement Jewelry is suing Britney's #1 fan, Chris Crocker, for fraud and breach of contract! Leave Chrissy alone!
Chris Crocker
TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed today in L.A. County Superior Court by Onch, which alleges that Crocker failed to meet his obligations with regard to promoting their jewelry line. In exchange for a round trip airline ticket to L.A., Onch claims Crocker agreed to exclusively wear their jewelry, do two days of press for their line -- including an in-studio photo shoot -- and attend the "Just Britney" art show.

Onch claims they suffered lost profits and their "business reputation in the media has been greatly damaged." Um, hiring Chris Crocker is not exactly the best way to make a good impression! Onch believes they are owed in excess of $1 million in damages. Good luck with that!

UPDATE: In a video post on YouTube, Chris Crocker made the following statement about the lawsuit: "Everyone wants to know, how does it feel to be sued for a million dollars? I want to ask the L.A. court system, how does it feel to be used for publicity by the guy that's trying to sue me. No further comment."

john

Don't you just want to smack that stupidass smirk off his face? It's guys like him that set the gay cause back 10 years. He's not cute, he has a big nose and he's too skinny.

trinity

I cannot stand this freakshow. I don't have a problem with gays. I don't have a problem with cross dressers. Post op trannies don't cause me to blink at all.

But this waste of breathing space sickens me. Totally and 100% sickens me.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

What planet did this creep come from? I couldn't believe it when I found out it wasn't a chick! What a total loser! Let's hope this lady boy fades
away quickly. He and or she doesn't rate the usual 15 minutes of fame
but then again neither do most of the wackols on this website!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

now that... is funny

2 1/2 Volts

Where is Danny B when you need him? Did someone say...........Shoulder toss!

LittleDoc

15 minute fame! Hollywood stolen her for only saying "Please leave Britney alone"! Means nothing to Britney. She doesn't want to meet him at all! Keep on yuk yuk yuk for else. Good luck Chrissy!

Karen

Can you guys PLEASE do something else with your time??????? This thing is a LOSER ........PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't make me look at another picture.

rose

Why is this freak show getting so much publicity ? This kid is not a stabile person and all this publicity could end in tradgedy. Besides I'm sick of him.

FREAKAZOID

*LOL*
He's just like his idol Brittney Spears. A total train wreck yet he pulled it off in less time. Maybe now he will disappear and we won't have to hear about him again.

That is until VH1 does it's "I Love the 2000s" show sometime in the 2020s! *LMAO*

gossipking

Will he go away quietly.. PLEASE!!

Dirty Harry

LEAVE CHRIS ALONE!!!!

LittleDoc

Bring her Grandma also coming along. She knows everything of her!! Must be cool.

DMJ Incorporated TV

Chris Crocker has about the social appeal of a porkchop. no One cares.

gingergirl

Pleeeez stop giving this loser more publicity.

LQLouie

hahaha who would want a tranny to lead their line hahahahaha