O.J.'s Rolex: It's a Fake!

10/5/2007 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonGetting some measure of justice is proving difficult -- yet again -- for Fred Goldman.

The Goldman's lawyers seized a watch from O.J. (after seeing it on TMZ) to pay off the $33.5 million wrongful death judgment against him. But it isn't a Rolex like they hoped -- it's a knock-off from China, worth about $100.

If the watch were a genuine Rolex, it would have been worth as much as $22,000. But now they have to return the watch to Simpson, since it falls under an exemption in the judgment -- for jewelry worth less than $6,075.

Goldman recently won the rights to O.J.'s hypothetical confession book, "If I Did it," which has gone on to become a New York Times bestseller.

know it all

His watch is fake.
His friends are fake.
His life is fake.
LOL !!!

robbyrob

dam OJ with a fake rolex!!! lol gotta love it!

LAME

Blow me over with a feather!!! that was fake? No way!!!

what a trip!!!

Jenna J.GET A LIFE!!!! THE WHY YOU SOUND YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!!

tommy + pam + kid = STD's?

OJ wearing a fake rolex and the goldmans fell for it. Hahahahahahahhahahah.

Guess the goldman's need to sell more of their books @ 17 cents profit (according to the goldmans on oprah) to make up for the loss of the rolex cash.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaah....................

SO SICK OF BRITNEY

I wonder if the Goldman's ever thought of hiring someone to find a hitman to do the job. I know I would try, if someone kill my child. To me justice would be done. An eye for an eye!

Use_2_B_Yrd_2_H_Bigtime

That's perfect. I mean I could care less about OJ but I can't stand Goldman, and his money grubbing. If he'd come out and say he's doing it because he just wants to score some money, that'd be one thing but stop saying your doing it because of your son. Does anybody think he's showing his son any respect by following this guy around and trying to get money out of him?. At this point I would of thought if he was any kind of proud father he'd stop doing this and move on with the good memorys of his son. He must realize after all this time OJ is not going to fork over any money to him. No?.

tommy + pam + kid = STD's?

OJ may have done it all, but he's beaten the courts and he's beaten the goldmans and browns (no pun intended).

We all may not like it, but justice has been bought and paid for. And that surprises people?

This Vegas thing will lead to his undoing. Not the charges, they are a joke, but the moron who talked about sitting up O.J.'s offshore accounts for him is gonna sing like a bird for immunity from the I.R.S..

The I.R.S. is gonna dig deep into O.J.'s finances and if the offshore accounts are there, the tax evasion charges will follow, plus fines, interest and penalties. The juice will wear orange again, only this time in a federal prison.

Maybe then Fred and his daughter can get on with their lives. They look like money grubbers for trying to sell O.J.'s book. I can see the point of stopping O.J. put publishing the book makes you look like you are trying to cash in on a dead son/brother. Maybe it's to pay lawyer bills, but it still looks bad.

I still think the fake rolex is priceless, can you imagine the look on the goldmans face? I bet O.J. pissed himself he laughed so hard!

kerry foster

Mr Goldman is such a stereotype. Money is all they care about

Golddiggerman

goldman's are the equivalent of feeder fish sucking on the hippo's asses underwater

what a trip!!!

DON'T YOU KNOW OJ CAN'T TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING THAT'S WHY HE GETS AWAY WITH MURDER.HE DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ANY MONEY TO THE GOLDMAN'S SO WHY WOULD HE GIVE UP A REAL ROLEX HE WOULD MORE LIKELY GIVE UP A FAKE ROLEX,BECAUSE HE IS A ASS HOLE!!!!

Britney loves OJ

Oh Damm Damm Damm....... It's a FOLEX!!.............OJ Rules!!!!!.......Hahahahahhhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.....Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................OH my stomach hurts!!.............Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry

I thought the watch never left the court in Vegas? was there not some order telling them to hold it? which means it was fake all along and was not switched out. unless some cop in Vegas now has a real Rolex of course lol.
If I'm wrong and the watch was released to OJ when he got out, of course he switched it out, who wouldn't?

Terry

#53. " Mr Goldman is such a stereotype. Money is all they care about "
Posted by kerry foster

Money is not all Mr Goldman cares about, It's what OJ cares about !
More power to the Goldmans, If it were my son murdered I would hope I'd have the resources to do the same thing the Goldman's are.
It has cost them far more then they will ever see on many levals.
To think any of this is about money is wrong.

Philly

Mr Goldman is such a stereotype. Money is all they care about

Posted at 2:11AM on Oct 6th 2007 by kerry foster

Of course, the anti-semites will propagate the stereotype of money-hungry Jews. There are many "Christians" who are in it for the money - Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Murdoch. I could go on and on. Look at the contributions the Jewish people have given the world in Medicine, Physics, Literature, Education, the Arts.

Getting back to Fred Goldman - He isn't a wealthy man, and never aspired to be one. His son was brutally butchered by OJ. The criminal trial was a travesty of justice- so a civil trial ensued and a judgment was ordered against the maggot. If he paid the judgment (or made any attempt to pay some), the Goldman's would stop their pursuit. But the POS thumbs his nose and arrogantly trashes them every chance he gets.

If my child was butchered like Ron Goldman, (and the murderer walked), I would pursue him til he takes his last breath.