O.J.'s Rolex: It's a Fake!

10/5/2007 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonGetting some measure of justice is proving difficult -- yet again -- for Fred Goldman.

The Goldman's lawyers seized a watch from O.J. (after seeing it on TMZ) to pay off the $33.5 million wrongful death judgment against him. But it isn't a Rolex like they hoped -- it's a knock-off from China, worth about $100.

If the watch were a genuine Rolex, it would have been worth as much as $22,000. But now they have to return the watch to Simpson, since it falls under an exemption in the judgment -- for jewelry worth less than $6,075.

Goldman recently won the rights to O.J.'s hypothetical confession book, "If I Did it," which has gone on to become a New York Times bestseller.

uncle tom

16. MAN, MOST OF U ARE REALLY STUPID. OF COURSE OJ IS A PIECE OF CRAP WHO GOT AWAY WITH MURDER AND IS TOO MUCH OF A PUSS* TO KEEP HIS END OF THE OBLIGATION WHEN IT WAS PROVEN UNDER A COURT OF LAW THAT HE WAS GUILTY AND NEEDS TO PAY HIS DEBT. WHAT A DISGUSTING PIG HE IS..AND THOSE SKANKS WHO DATE HIM SHOULD ROT IN HELL TOO.

Posted at 8:20PM on Oct 5th 2007 by sandy

TO: SANDY

It was also proven that he was not guilty of murder too. So why don't you lay off him. DO YOU NOT HAVE TRUST IN THE CRIMNAL SYSTEM??

NOW YOU SEE HOW IT IS FOR ALOT FOLKS WHO GET FOUND GUILTY OF CRIMES FOR THINGS THEY DIDINT EVEN DO!

Only swim in the Ocean

I wonder if he can go after OJ's Christmas presents. Does anyone know what Goldman is actually entitled to based on the judgment?

cynnamon

oh heck........ not unusual for celebs to where knock off jewelery ! I hope he has the real deal in safe place... LOL..... Fred Goldman is a disgrace to the death of human race .... literally !!!! why would ANY true parental parent want to make money off the death of a child !!!!!!!!!!!!! no matter how they DIED.... in saying this I'm not saying my belief is OJ is guilty cuz I believe OJ is an innocenant man also rightfully acquited of two murders and in this set up of robbery............ Let the man live his life....He is human and deserves the same as you and I ....period ! NOTE: TO OJ... back in 95' - 96' at your Brentwood home I wrote a note, while watching the media out front of your home on a coloring book page,handed it to a man on the grounds when your gate opened This note contained my support and wishes to meet you someday. MY entire family ie; aunts uncle cousins parents watched and cheered you on all through your sports career YOU are the best. Thank You ! I'm extending the same support now and the same wish, to meet you. Always a fan .....RESPECTFULLY
CYNNAMON ....cgrant1128@yahoo.com

nykaren

That watch was seized by police when he was in jail. Theres no way he could of traded it. Come on People start paying attention before the rumours fly. I think its so funny. Goldman paid when hell of a price this time. His lawyer. Why isn't he all over the shows like his favorite FOX.
NY Karen

katie

THE GOLDMANS DID NOT ASK TO BE INVOLVED WITH OJ, I'M SURE THEY WOULD RATHER HAVE RON, NOT $, PUBLICITY, OR FAKE JEWELRY. THIS KEEPS OJ IN THE PROPER LIGHT, WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET WHAT HE DID TO 2 INNOCENT PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES. THE ONLY LOSER WORSE THAN OJ, IS THE SKANK WHO THINKS SHE IS HIS "GIRLFRIEND". FUTURE VICTIM IS MORE LIKE IT.

William Rock Honey

If you are a friend of O.J. then get him to read this. O.J. we have tried to contact you but could not find your e-mail address. O.J. you need very professional spiritual counseling. O.J. copy these proverbs written by William Rock Honey of Chattanooga Tenn. e-mail www.themightygod101@yahoo.com and
read them every day to make sure if you get out of this, it never happens again.
Proverb: Alcohol Abuse, Illegal Drugs and Anger will cost you more that you want to pay!
Proverb: A silent mouth gathers no trouble!
Proverb: Do a good and bad balance sheet
before you act!
These proverbs have changed and saved many a life and just might have saved O.J. the millions of dollars and his home had he learned them and followed them. This is the real help O.J. needs
and if you are a friend of his and care about him, then you will get him to read
this so he can then change his life. The Ultimate God, which is The Creator of us all. You are an extension of God and should act like God is watching you, because he is. God has a camera on us, there is no escape!

Sloane

to # 11

you are disgusting!

easy to write disgusting things when you are anonymous- like on one of these sites
bet you'd never say that outloud to the members of your family-neighbours, your clergy (somehow I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have one)

may tragedy like this never visit you so you find out what the depth of a parents pain can be

and it isn't surprising that the watch is fake (if it wasn't switched that is)

he's a totally fake person-all smiles-yet a double murderer
wearing a Rolex...
on second thought
wearing a "Faux"lex

it's all about him trying to look like the big sports hero that he no longer is
... because the murders will hang over everything he does til the day he dies

and depending on your beliefs-
into the ever after

what a trip!!!

I JUST READ ABOUT OJ'S ROLEX WATCH IT'S TRUE THAT IT'S FAKE.I READ ON LINE ON YAHOO NEWS IT SAID.SAN FRANCISCO JEWELER FINDS OJ SIMPSON'S ROLEX WATCH TO BE FAKE,ORDERS RETURNED BACK TO THE FORMER FOOTBALL STAR AFTER SEIZED BY ATTORNEY'S FOR FRED GOLDMAN".I TOLD YOU ALL IT WAS FAKE!!!!"

L.S

I love it!!! A fake watch ha ha ha ha Mr. Goldman you money grubbing pig.

Gia

Well put Philly. The majority of posters here, and I'm convinced 90% of them have high school educations and that's being generous, don't get it. It's not the money, it's making O.J. miserable for the remainder of the time he has on this earth. I'm sure Goldman doesn't care one whit about getting money for the Rolex, but he has no intention of letting O.J. possess luxury items with a $37 million judgment outstanding. I'd do the same thing. I think it's fantastic what Goldman is doing, and the vast majority of the population does as well. So tell me losers, are you an O.J. apologist or just jealous of Goldman?

And Ella, re-read your last post. Your ignorance would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic. For God's sake read a book.

ananahni

seriously, did anyone really expect him to hand over the real one, when he had enough time to perpetuate a whammy! I would have been disapointed with anything less!

Tami

I'M SORRY BUT THE GOLDMANS NEED TO LET IT GO......SERIOUSLY!
LET THEIR SON REST IN PEACE AND QUIT KEEPING THIS UP IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM.
IT'S NOT GOING TO BRING THEM BACK! LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a trip!!!

# JENNA J. GET A LIFE LIKE I HAD SAID TO YOU!!!! YOUR A BITCH.......YOU ARE MORE LIKELY THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WOULD SLEEP WITH OJ.

Gia

ha ha! Yet a third post written like a.... third grader!

Care to try for four?!

Have you given my book idea any thought? You should!

what a trip!!!

#Jenna J. You seriously need help go see a psychiatrist!!!! So you can be put on prozac.You dumb bitch........