Rosie -- I Wuz Fired by Babwa

10/5/2007 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So, yes, it was on stage at a comedy club, but Rosie O'Donnell made it clear what she thinks happened to her at "The View."

Rush & Molloy report that when she took the stage at Roseanne Barr's set at Comix the other night, Rosie began her bit by saying, "When I was fired by Barbara Walters," which isn't what they politely told the world back in June. Then, they claimed it was a mutual decision.

In the Dept of TMI, Rosie also joked that she and Babwa were so close when she started that Walters recommended she use Astroglide. We'll just stop right there and let that roll around in the public's collective consciousness.

Owen Wilson – Back in the Game

Owen Wilson is back and shaggier (and healthier) than ever, appearing with his castmates at the L.A. premiere of "The Darjeeling Limited."

Wilson took the stage with co-stars Adrien Brody and Jason Schwartzman to talk about the movie, and director Wes Anderson said of him, "I've never made a movie without him and I hope I never have to." It was Wilson's first professional appearance since his reported suicide attempt in August.

Mr. Hater

Normally I hate everyone, but Owen Wilson is one nice guy and has a good heart and it's good to see him getting back into the game. He's about the only non-douchebag person in Hollywood.

As for Rosie, they should pump her stomach to get rid of the tampons in it. She'd look a lot thinner.

Jan

Barbara Walters stated after Rosie had left that "a contract not being renewed is the same thing as being FIRED". They both said all along that Rosie's contract was NOT being renewed by ABC. Barbara told the truth in that statement BUT when he she said she did not say what Donald Trump said she said about Rosie when Rosie was still on The View, Barbara LIED. Barbara did not think that Donald would quote her. Rosie holds nothing back and she is just too much for morning TV. I don't agree with everything Rosie says but what she says she believes is the truth. Truth is too much for the catty little women of The View, Bill Getty, and ABC. Rosie was making jokes at the comedy club with Roseanne. TMZ , you quote her like she is testifying in court. GIVE HER A BREAK, TMZ. I hope Rosie gets a show on cable where she can be herself. ROSIE ROCKS!!!

Robyn

I have always loved Owen Wilson and wish him the best for a speedy and healthy recovery from whatever it is that he is suffering from. He is a very talented and grounded actor, he deserves the best!! We love you Owen and hope to see so many more movies from you, you are a very talented man. God Bless you.........and hang in there!!!

justsharon

i wish owen wilson all the best of luck,as for the trashy nasty rosie,i don't know who is starved for more attention,her or brittney,rosie needs to make everything about her ugly ass,i have said it before and i will say it again i feel sorry for kelly unless she has a really good insurance policy on the trash heap from hell,rosie tries her best to make out like a victim but she is so far from that she reminds me of a gross fat child molester,i would worry about the kids around her,she is so out of control,i would be ashamed to say i knew her at all and if barbara did fire her well i say that is the smartest and best thing she could have ever done rosie ther is a fast boat to hell JUMP ON IT YOU FAT PIG!!!!! i can say that too because i am over weight and the truth doesn't hurt me you PIG!!!!!

Robyn

Frank in Sacramento

Glad to hear it....He is sooooo funny!!!!
I like all his movies.

Just Wondering

Owen – don’t pull any crazy mess like that again. You have too many fans and people that love you.

Rosie – Rock on! We need more people like you who are educated, informed and unafraid. Every time I watch the view I have to change channels when Elizabeth starts talking. Nothing against her personally, I just feel so embarrassed for her that she’s so uninformed.

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” – M Ghandi.

nonnie

You can't believe a word that Rosie O'Donnell says. She exposed a picture of her 6
year old adopted daughter on the internet with a strand of faux bullets over her little
shoulder, makes comments about people and things she knows nothing about, and
wrote a book and in it stated that she had deliberately broken her bones when she was
a child. SHE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET ATTENTION
I wish Owen Wilson the best as we all do but...I wish people would stop knocking Kate
Hudson over his suicide attempt---WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THEIR
RELATIONSHIP.

Haz Royer

Poor Brit:she has lost her way & thinks that she dont have to answer to the Law or anyone,but those thoughts are not going to get her children back for her.Someone needs to get to her before she kills herself (thats where shes head for)I dont care if she just shuts down when shes confronted,someone has to knock some sense into that head of hers before its to late.jeroy

CRY ME A RIVER

welcome back. you rocK Owen!!!!!!!!

Haz Royer

WHO in "HELL"cares anything about Lizbo Rosie except another Lisbo.All she ever does is bellyache about how "Somebody done me wrong song "& its about time she sing another song & shut her big mouth.jaroy

Skeeter

Owen, welcome back, and best of luck to you. You have too much to live for and now perhaps you will realize that.

Rosie, shut up, walk away, and go take care of your kiddies like the good mommie that we all know you are. Have a cookie or 300. Soothe yourself with carbs.

Mr. Hater

>>>>For those of you who are wishing Owen well and then completely trashing Rosie – you seriously lack character. How can you espouse love in one second and in a few keystrokes say such hateful things. You are all phony.

Easy: I like Owen Wilson. I hate Rosie. I hate you. What's phony about that? (If you're wondering why I hate you, it's nothing personal. I just hate you. It's all me, okay?)

Who's espousing love anyways? Owen's a good guy, and Rosie is a douche-drinker. Love has nothing to do with it. Rosie has an inflated ego, is obnoxious, inconsiderate, and knows very little about the world even though it may seem different.

She's become a success only because she was lucky enough that she was branded as 'funny' instead of 'crazy' at a young age and went into comedy. The people like her around you in the real world who weren't so lucky to get noticed as 'comedic' are the people you can't stand and usually end up snapping and shooting people. Think about it.

margie

who cares about Rosie People are sick of hearing her big fat mouth.I turn the t v when I see her on something.Good luck to Owen my prayers are with you.

Just Wondering

Mr. Hater,

Neither I nor pobably Rosie will lose sleep over you “hating” us.

Maybe your mother never hugged you as a child, or you were a lonely boy. Were you a lonely boy? Why so hateful? Did Rosie harm you personally? Did she steal your best friend? Your cookie?

I still love you though.

“A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.” – M. Ghandi

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments