Rosie -- I Wuz Fired by Babwa

10/5/2007 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So, yes, it was on stage at a comedy club, but Rosie O'Donnell made it clear what she thinks happened to her at "The View."

Rush & Molloy report that when she took the stage at Roseanne Barr's set at Comix the other night, Rosie began her bit by saying, "When I was fired by Barbara Walters," which isn't what they politely told the world back in June. Then, they claimed it was a mutual decision.

In the Dept of TMI, Rosie also joked that she and Babwa were so close when she started that Walters recommended she use Astroglide. We'll just stop right there and let that roll around in the public's collective consciousness.

Owen Wilson – Back in the Game

Owen Wilson is back and shaggier (and healthier) than ever, appearing with his castmates at the L.A. premiere of "The Darjeeling Limited."

Wilson took the stage with co-stars Adrien Brody and Jason Schwartzman to talk about the movie, and director Wes Anderson said of him, "I've never made a movie without him and I hope I never have to." It was Wilson's first professional appearance since his reported suicide attempt in August.

tba

OneLove,
In regards to Ghandi, he should have directed that quote to the Hindu's after one of his own murdered him.....so un-Hindu like.

Just Wondering

You're right TBA. It was very Un-Hindu like. I agree.

Austin Mallrat

I can't want to see "The Darjeeling Limited"... it looks awesome! :)

Btw... Owen! It's great to see you! you look great. you seem to be on the "right path". keep it up!

LeeLee

I read that O.W. had been put on antidepressants right before his alledged suicide attempt. They could have made things worse for him as not all meds work for all people. Also, we don't really know what happened because we haven't heard the 911 call, have we, did I miss it?? I hope Owen gets professional help if he really did attempt suicide. And I agree, it would be nice if he'd explain a little of what happened. But I respect his privacy & will continue to pray for him. He seems like one hell-uv-a-guy!
As for Rosie, what happened to her??? I used to love her talk show! This was before she officially "came out" but everyone knew it anyway & didn't give a crap. She helped me out of a big depression back in the 90's because she was so damn funny on her talk show. My doggy's & I would lie in bed every afternoon & watch her. Did we just not know the "real" Rosie then???

Allred Tree

Rosie, why don't you go back to breaking your bones for attention! You could start with your arm; that might help you lose weight. Your book will be as big a flop as you are. You need to realize you have no talent and ruined your chances of remaining in show business after the way you acted on The View.

-You ARE NOT FUNNY

-You ARE NOT SMART

-You Are NOT ARTISTIC

-You ARE NOT A WRITER

YOU ARE A BULLY and A NUT CASE and should have been fired waaay before you were.

After your book comes out, noone in their right mind would ever want you on a show with them again. Go play in your psychotic art room like the psycho you are.

Jaime

I'm so glad your back Owen!!! Don't scare us like that again! You are very much loved, and your movies are awesome. Keep them coming for us.

romil1

I'm also in complete agreement with #1 .

she smiled

I'm really touched to see Owen out again. Good for him for attending the premiere. I got a lump in my throat reading what Wes Anderson said. Take care, Owen. Good to see you out.

Wes

TMZ, THAT'S A DAMN LIE!!

Rosie was repeating what a woman said to her after hearing her yell at her son Blake. Rosie even posted it on her blog. I was there and I heard the whole thing at the comedy club. You people really do take things and twist them.

"it was a joke in a comedy club taken out of context
i was soing an impression of a woman at the mall
watching me yell at blake
saying
“oh she is mean …i see y barbara fired her…”

Not too sympathic

Rosie is a bully and should focus all her negative energy on her adopted children. Give them all your time and energy & maybe they stand a chance of entering the world of adulthood normal. Rosie used to be funny & caring while speaking her opinions, but she has let her own personal demons get the best of her. She looks and acts like a soured overstuffed pickle. Get a grip girl!

ic

I LOVE ROSIE.SHE WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE VIEW...TOO BAD THE VIEW IS NOT HAPPENING ANYMORE,,LIZABELL IS A BORE...WHOPPI AND SHERIE JUST FAIR...JOY NOT TOO FUNNY...AND BARBARA TAKING UP SPACE...THIS SHOW WILL GO OFF THE AIR AS SOON AS THE CONTRACTS ARE UP.....AND ROSIE WILL HAVE HER OWN SHOW AND IT WILL BE A HIT...AND I AM NEVER WRONG

Pam

Like others, I am not sure why Owen had to be in the same segment as Rosie. I wish him the best in his recovery.

As for Rosie, again with the lies. The woman never held her tongue for 9 months, but she kept this a secret until yesterday? Please! Waste of bandwidth TMZ. Rosie is a self-hating individual that needs to be the center of attention...It's time she seek real help. She obviously needs it.

sarah

WHY DOESNT' HE GET A NOSE JOB? HE WOULDN'T BE SUICIDAL THEN.

webby

Hey OneLove - ummmmmm yeah, Rosie is educated. Why is it that people like yourself actually believe Rosie is educated and intelligent. Just because someone is loud and can put 2 words together, does not an educated person make. Clearly, you do not check her "facts" either. Her "facts" are hers and hers alone - nearly every ridiculous crazy liberal statement she has ever spoken or written has made absolutely no sense, has no merit, and could NOT be backed up with facts. She thinks 911 was an inside job??? Wow. I suppose you believe this as well? I weep for this country.

sandy

Rosie sux. glad she was fired!

Welcome back Owen! (: