Britney Spears -- Hotel Mommy

10/6/2007 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Multiple sources tell TMZ that Britney's first scheduled visit with her children since being stripped of custody was a disaster.

We're told Spears was to have a scheduled visit with her kids at 10:00 AM Thursday, surrendering the kids to K-Fed later that day. Sources say on Wednesday night, Britney decided she wouldn't see her children at either of her homes -- instead, she wanted to visit with her kids at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. We're told K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, went ballistic.

The way we understand it, a parenting coach was supposed to be present for the visit, and Kaplan felt it was appropriate for the coach to counsel Britney on how to take care of her kids at home -- not at a hotel.

We're told Spears, who checked into the Beverly Wilshire Hotel at 6:00 PM Wednesday and then checked out at 2:00 AM Thursday, went back to her Malibu home and decided not to fight for her desire for a hotel visit with her children.

At 10:00 AM Thursday, the scheduled time for visitation, a K-Fed bodyguard arrived at Brit's Malibu home and rang the buzzer. He waited forty minutes -- but no one came out. With the kids inside the car, we're told the plug was finally pulled and they all went back to K-Fed's.

jbird

I heard that during the withdrawal and recovery the frontal lobes shut down to cope for a while. This means that Brit is a walking frontal lobotomy in the making. No way can she be a parent!

Paula

Why not at her house? Is she trying to hide something? Something she didn't want the parenting coach to see or find out about?

Paula

I find her to be incoperative no matter what the deal is. It's like she's demanding thing's to go her way. I think it's funny, no one is letting her call the shot's. Heheheheeh

ktb

This is a plea to Britney: Honey, those children need you. You are their mother. Nothing else is this entire world should be more important to you right now than those dear, dear little boys. I am the mother of four children that I could never imagine life without. They, unfortunately, grew up without a grandmother (on both sides), and my heart has always ached for them because they never got to experience the speical warmth and love that only grandmothers can give to their grandchildren.

Please let your parents, friends and relatives help you through this difficult time. I wish that I could help you. Your children need you. They need you to read to them, to give them baths, to sing them songs, and tell them funny stories. They need you to love them and they need &want you to hug them and hold them.

Forget the night life, Britney. It is unhealthy for you. Do what is best for you and your boys. Please start to take care of yourself, let those close to you guide you in the right direction, and begin to enjoy your children. They grow up so quickly. You want them to have happy memories of you, and only YOU can make that happen.

Please Britney...... please. We all love you. You have so much to give to this world......

Paula

I think it's halarious, how she keep's demanding things to be her way and nobody is playing that game anymore. She's just a little spoilt bitch, excuse me, you can't very well call her little anymore. She getting on the flabby side. Hey Britney, how does it feel to have someone tell you no for a change?

Paula

The whole world need's to start telling her no. Will I buy her music, Hell No. Will I let my kid's listen to her, Hell No. She has never been told no, not by her parent's, her manager's, not anyone. You want her to start straighting up then tell her no.

That really sucks

I agree with #3.

When she said she wanted to have kids I just knew what was going to happend and sadly it came true.

Wendy

Why is it so hard for some people to grasp what this is all about? It's not about how much money she has...it's not about her new cd...it's not about what Kevin did in the past...it's about two little boys who are innocent and helpless to help themselves. Yes these boys need a mom but not in the shape she's currently in. They need a healthy mom who will put tem first always. They deserve it and she owes it to them to be that. Britney herself stated she wanted to be a young mom. She didn't grasp the reality until it was too late and now these boys are the ones suffering. They have no structure or schedule to their lives....it's all about her recent whims. They seem to be along for the ride. It's all about mommy not the needs of the kids. She has no clue how to parent..and she's had two years to learn. When you become a parent your life is no longer about you....when is she going to understand that? She is probably one of the most selfish self-centered women I've seen in a long time. I really believe she thinks if she does a couple things she was ordered the judge will give her the kids back. She just doesn't get that it's now out of her control. Thankfully this judge is standing firm and letting her know he will protect those boys. He's not buying any of her bs and every time she fails to do what he orders she will pay the price. I have to give serious kudos to this judge for putting these boys above her celebrity and money.

rock I.Q

Diane, I agree somewhat with whateva's answer to your post. A pic with K-fed is worth a lot more at the moment w the boys then a pic of britney with them.She just gets caught way to much out and about with the boys and they do not like the stress the photoggs cause HER you can see it in their face.Go look at all the pics with her surrounded by paps with the boys...Google her alone as well with in the backyard its so obvious...I do agree w you that know one knows what kevin is doing he is probably really just playing it all off well and handing them off to the nannies but again we dont see that do we.He is being smart and listening to his lawyer...letting them do their JOB...Britney is paying for the Good Job..their doing for him....its sick...

carol

Amen wendy!

Wendy

#372 Paula you hit the nail on the head, she is so used to demanding and getting her way so thinks this is more of the same. She's still fighting the judge taking the control out of her hands. I don't think this judge is going to back down at all and the more she fights it the worse it's going to get. I think it's going to take a contempt charge and jail time before something gets through his head. He's going to force her to take responsibility for what she's doing...no more blaming her mom, Kevin, the press and anyone else handy.She's going to have to face her problems head on and fix her own life before he even thinks about changing these court orders. Thankfully for those boys...

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

"Britney's is a good mom, whom loves her children, im sure she is just having a bad time at the moment..you can see she loves them deeply

Posted at 9:51PM on Oct 6th 2007 by tracy"

Britney is NOT a good mother, with 'other things' always seeming to come first. That is not to say she will never be one, but she needs a TON of help right now with her obvious and numerous deep-seated mental-health issues.

rock I.Q

CAndy I have to disagree with you...
Britney needs to wage her war against K-fed.ASAPShe needs to get serious all over his ass.I know how hard that can be, I was still in love with my ex through most of my custody battle.But he has his fight on against her he is paying attention to his lawyers thats why she is being drug tested.and lacking primary custody...His lawyers are smart he is winning...But, I also agree that kfed is a money grubber loser who never works and the paps dont want a pic of him.unless he has the kids on his arm

Missi

I wonder how much of Britney's change can really be blamed on Kevin? Or how much of Kevin's prior behavior can be blamed on Britney. I keep hearing commentators on talk shows state how Britney was just fine until she hooked up with Kevin - but I beg to differ. Did she not have a marriage, Vegas style, that lasted 55 glorious hours? Were there not rumors of her partying before she met Kevin? Wasn't she going into public bathrooms barefoot before the K-Fed fiasco? When she met him, she was well aware of his situation with Shar Jackson and yet it made no difference to her, she went after him like a kid in a candy store. She had his daughter over to her house and played with her like she was a doll. She had the idea for the Chaotic tv show. She had the Fried Chicken wedding. Honestly, who is to say that she wasn't the bad influence on Kevin, enticing him with her formerly fantastic body and oodles of money and now he is back to normal and she is continuing her downward spiral?

Wendy

Tracy.... Britney is not a good mom...bearing a child doesn't make you a good mom...doing what's best for your kids is. Putting them first does. Kids the age of hers need schedules, healthy food, bedtimes...not fast food and being out at 11 pm. Not a hundred cameras in their faces, riding in car seats that aren't locked.Any parent will tell you they made mistakes...but most learn from them. They also learn to put their children's needs above their own. Britney hasn't done this. Most parents never get to the point she has because just the fear of losing their kids scares them enough to fix their lives. She brought this on herself and she is the one who has to fix it. I have no doubt she loves these boys but loving your kids is not enough...they have to be more important to her than she is and that's not happening.