Hottest Videos -- Week of 9/30

10/6/2007 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This week's battle royale pitted Jonny Fairplay against Danny Bonaduce. It's not hard to guess who won.

A crazazy spectator went off on Sarah Silverman for not signing autographs outside Letterman ... as Silverman was signing autographs outside Letterman.

You saw the Fairplay tossing, now see Jonny being taken away in an ambulance. Nurse!

After recovering at the hospital and enduring some serious dental work, Jonny Fairplay told TMZ his side of the Bonaduce beatdown.

Britney Spears did what any distraught, about-to-lose-custody -of-her-kids mother would do -- she got herself a fancy hotel suite!

Sir my ass

Jonny, even though he rode Danny longer than any bull on The Ty Murray Celebrity Bull Riding Show he "starred in", obviously learned very little from the experience. Let's remind him: First - you only get on a bull that you know you can handle! Second- there's GOING to be injuries/blood/broken body parts, unless you are a Pro, which you are NOT. Third- If you manage to last 8 seconds, consider yourself a lucky bastard and stop your whining!

Yes, I am ashamed that I watched that Bull Riding series, but, heck I didn't know this incident with Bonaduce was going to happen and I thought it was my only chance to see Fairplay thrown off a wild beast over and over again!

m

danny..i am now a fan...good work...if that wacked out "survivor" dry humped me...he'd have lost more than his teeth...

m

danny...i am now a fan

big joe

go to rehab. danny { mr. cocaine}

big joe

go to rehab. danny { mr. cocaine}

NYgrl

What does eveyone mean by too bad Johnny did'nt die?? Did he almost die??

The whole humping thing was very weird to me!!!! I can't blame him for throwing him off like that, what was he supposed to do???

WS

If he would have snapped his neck and died, would that still be thrown out of court? I have heard of occasions where people were in a fight, a person pushes the other, they fall hit their head and die .... and the person gets manslaughter charges.

DARK MEAT ONLY

Danny has always been a problem child. He constantly needs attention. Danny should have stayed in his seat. He was not the one performing at the time. Danny thinks he is the biggest star of 1970's television, but he has a tendency to act like a psycho transsexual assaulting manic. I would like to remind the bloggers. This is not the first time that Danny's name has been associated with battery.

P.S. The Brady Bunch was always a better show anyway.

felixluv

I LOVED THAT! I THINK DANNY IS AWESOME, HE DOES WHAT HE HAS TO. IF SOMEONE JUMPED UP ON ME, WHAT R U SUPPOSE 2 DO? JUST WHAT DANNY DID. I LOVE HIM & HE HAS A GREAT ASS!

Torgman

Why is roughing up Johnny considered a crime? Danny should get the keys to the city, instead.

Jamie B

Jonny Fairplay got what was coming to him Danny did the right thing.

Susan B

Bonaduce is a thug on drugs........

Zanie

GOES TO SHOW YOU THE AUDIENCE AND DANNY ARE ALL SICK AND OBNOXIOUS PEOPLE...IF YOU REALLY ABSORB AND THINK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE VIDEO AND HEAR THE CHEERING AFTER THIS GUY WAS OBVIOUSLY IN PAIN, MAKES ME SICK ...

Pam

Donny Bonaduce has long since had anger management issues. He didn't look the least bit concerned about having injured Jonny. He was just concerned about righting himself. He's a limelight bully with SERIOUS anger management issues. His anger ruined his marriage!

Max

OK so he guy is a jerk...BUT how can anyone watch someone get thier teeth bloodied and think it's "cool". It's no cool when peope get hurt. Yes he was wrong to jump on Danny but I don't think he should have his teeth knocked out. He's human. Try to remember that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments