Britney and Sis Run for the Border

10/7/2007 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unfitney and little sis Jamie made a stop at Taco Bell last night, in the company of about a hundred paparazzi. One problem though; Brit Brit forgot how to order food, y'all! How she gon' get her some vittles?!

The popwreck tried to order grub for herself and Jamie, but ding dang it -- she was yelling through her raised door window, and the Taco Bell employees couldn't hear her. How do you work these fancy electronical windows anyways?! Mama Lynne would know what to do!

Finally, photogs took pity and placed the order for her, even bringing ditzy Britz her food. Them drive-thrulaters can be tricky buggers!

celestiace

Good lord people!!! Can't even eat now or what? No, I don't condone the actions of her "parenting skills", but for pete's sake....if she didn't eat then y'all would be bitchin' about her bein' too damn thin. She's even MORE a bad mom just because she went to Taco Bell?

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Barb is one, too. Nice try.

MissCris

We need an intervention for Carolyn (#6, 14, 25 & 36), she just doesn't get it.

PJ

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WHO C-A-R-E-S???????????????????

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Carolyn/Sue/Brynn/Barb = Fred, the low-level PR hack.

Do they really pay you to be sooooooooooooooooo obvious?

Only swim in the Ocean

I would install a high intensity blow horn in all of my cars and blast the shiz out of those paparazzi.

Kat

You don't have Britney's money. You are jealous bitch. You don't have a hit record or even millions of hit records like Britney. You have have a mansion or any of her expensive cars. You can't fly anywhere you want or even drive to Taco Bell in a Bentley. Envious much? You don't have her looks or clothes.

Dee

These phtogs need to stop catering to the loser as if she is someone of importance, if she is that stupid (and her sister too for not telling her to put the window down) or wasted then let's it play out. Let her look like a fool...

Seattlelite

I can't believe their mother let Jamie Lynn ride around with sis Britney. Unless of course, momma Spears wants Jamie to get some attention too for promotion reasons.

George Clooney is a Pu$$y

Then they laugh like it was so funny that they were trying to yell their order through the window. For all you kids out their this is what effect smoking weed has on you.

Nicolea

I think Brit and her sister were just out having fun! Who hasnt ran to taco bell early in the morning?? I do stupid stuff sometimes and im not on drugs or drunk, who cares..They look like they were having fun, god, leave them alone..

MissCris

Waaaaaa, BARF! I wouldn't trade places with SKANKY Britney for any amount of money.

inquiring minds

looks like EVERYONE is drinking the Kool-Aid now......

I am having hysterics over britney’s newest name, UNFITNEY….

I can’t stop – HELLLLPP!!

i am CRYING here!!!!

Kat

Paid bloggers are everywhere I tell you. Everyone who posts on here is a paid blogger. I just saw one jump out of my computer screen. *screams crazily* You aren't going to get me this time blogger. They are here, they are there, they are everywhere, so beware! Oh hee oh, oh hee oh, oh hee oh, oh ee oh. I can find you. I can smell you people. Paid bloggers. I am surrounded.

mia

oh please they are smiling and just having fun, shes still a person, duh, can't she have fun with her family, leave her alone