Britney and Sis Run for the Border

10/7/2007 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unfitney and little sis Jamie made a stop at Taco Bell last night, in the company of about a hundred paparazzi. One problem though; Brit Brit forgot how to order food, y'all! How she gon' get her some vittles?!

The popwreck tried to order grub for herself and Jamie, but ding dang it -- she was yelling through her raised door window, and the Taco Bell employees couldn't hear her. How do you work these fancy electronical windows anyways?! Mama Lynne would know what to do!

Finally, photogs took pity and placed the order for her, even bringing ditzy Britz her food. Them drive-thrulaters can be tricky buggers!

Homer

If you look at this from the angel that the only people tha have treated Britney with any thing close to respect are the paps, sure they get in the way and cause all kinds of trouble but they are always th If you look at this from the angel that the only people that have treated Britney with any thing close to respect are the paps, sure they get in the way and cause all kinds of trouble but they are the best real people Britney can go to any time and are always there and willing to help with a smile, And Britney does what she loves, suits-up and shows-up in return. And Heck-Fire a gals gots ta eat and get the caffeine Yall!ere and willing to help with a smile, And Britney does what she loves, suits-up and shows-up in return.

Sillyme

I thought Britney could cook? Has a cook..? Whatever.. thanks mom for tossing the younger one in with the bad older to get some great publicity and learn all the tricks of the trade from a expert in slutsville.. This is extremely sad no ONE in that family takes Britney's insanity and wreak of a life seriously and will risk the health and life of another to keep cranking out the big bucks!

Kat

Help, those paid bloggers are running up and down my keyboard. One just stuck his tongue out of my computer screen.

*gets fly swatter* Take that you mites! *sprays insect repellent* Take that, that, and that.

Wicked

I think it's friggin scary how happy Britney APPEARS to be in light of everything going on in her life right now.

Homer

Well That Didn't work ....Sorry

Kat

*plays Jaws theme* dunt, dunt, dunt, dunt, dunt, dunt

There another one with the little parachute. He landed at the corner of my computer. He is just hanging there! *takes out the fly swatter* I will get you my pretty. *cackles crazily*

Team NKOTB

She isn't stupid. I think anyone who thinks she is is the stupid ones. She rarely has to do anything in public for herself - pumping gas, changing flat tires, ordering food... Why do it yourself if you can have someone do it for you? She's really not as stupid as everyone wants to believe.

I'm really wondering how her tires get flat... i mean really, who has that much car trouble in real life? Maybe anyone that doens't have 100 stalkers after them every day? Who's fault is the car problems?

momof18yo

Photographers now are feeding into Britney's 'stardom'? Excuse me while I barf. Some stupid photographers are so in 'awe' of that has-been that they'd run like groupies to see who she'd 'pick' to get her food? Sounds like she's playing them for a fool, while they're over-eager to catch her doing something stupid. So who's the more stupid of the two of them--the photographers, or her? What's really disturbing is that the photographers idolize her foolishness, (or do they idolize the money stupid pictures of her get them)? I'm so glad I didn't have a girl child who might have wanted to become a brainless tramp like her. That she's not hiding her head in shame of the useless life she's leading just makes me even more glad she doesn't have her kids. Too bad the photographers want to glorify her worthlessness in pictures that her kids will someday see.

Only swim in the Ocean

There are no such thing as paid bloggers

Bad Lil Mama

She prolly did it for free food!

Only swim in the Ocean

There are no such thing as paid bloggers

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I think it's pretty apparent that Britney needs some MAJOR help -- maybe the Judge will institutionalize her for observation.

Jack Meoff

I've had to watch Britney get her soft taco stuffed with meat several times. Give her a break people. You are all such losers.

Lenn K.

This has got to come to end sooon. I think I'm about to puke if the paparizzi lick her ass anymore than they do. What the hell wrong with you people????

indy girl

that is the happiest she has looked in a while. she needs her family in her life. thank god for her little sister.