Brit to Parenting Coach -- Buzz Off

10/8/2007 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources tell TMZ the real reason Britney Spears didn't answer her buzzer when her kids came to visit last Thursday is because she wants nothing to do with anyone who tries to tell her how to be a good parent.

We're told Britney was well aware that her kids were coming at 10:00 AM. She had telephone conversations about it 10 minutes earlier. Britney's big concern was that she didn't want the parenting coach, who was in tow, to tell her how to interact with her kids.

So Brit's solution was to not answer the buzzer, as her kids cried in front of the house and waited for 40 minutes before K-Fed's bodyguard pulled the plug and returned home.

Britney has been told for a year that she needed help in raising her kids, but she has steadfastly refused to even get a proper nanny. Now the squeeze is on and she's not responding.

And even though our sources say Britney will show for court as ordered on October 26, another source tells TMZ Britney has repeatedly said she would never attend a court hearing.

And finally, as if her life isn't messy enough, we're told Britney is running out of money. Even though her single is a hit, the prospects of the album remain questionable because she's not going to promote it or tour. And we're told she spends like a crazy woman.

Blah blah blah

How can a loving, caring mother ignore the fact her children are outside the gate, it doesn't matter if they were crying or not, to ignore the fact they were there and not allow them in because someone is going to force her to do something that is good for them and her as well. Crazy, selfish, stupid, too many words to describe this moron. I don't care what she is "going" through, it no longer matters, if what is reported here is true. My God it is your children.

jclondon

Britney get help babe. .

LL

Folks have to understand, she may be going broke- but not in the same sense as you and I going broke! You have to take into consideration her lifestyle, lawyer fees, paying producers for tracks and beats for her new cd. Unlike what many artist today are doing like JLo, PDiddy, Beyonce ect. she doesnt really have a huge side income coming in like clothing lines, prodcution companies ect. So yeah her cash flow may be slowing down

hot snot

I cannot believe that she would let her children just stand there and cry. She needs more than a parenting coach, she needs a heart.

She is a rotten human being who needs serious mental help

Seriously

Does she want her kids? WTF?
A real, caring mom would do anything for her kids.
Britney is a mentally ill, selfish, immature little girl who has no business
having children. She needs to be put away until she gets her act together.

Tangie

If that is true, in the end I hope they dissolve her parental rights completely. Just like they should have done to Mens nasty mother.

LL

Mabye Britanny is NOT menatlly ill and this simply WHO SHE IS! Not everyone who ACTS crazy is mentally ill if that was the case our prisons would be empty

Only swim in the Ocean

Posted at 11:43AM on Oct 8th 2007 by Tiff

Hey Tiff, I know you are working so I will have Eggs over easy and Sausage. I also need a Coffee refill so get off the computer and work women!

Princess

I think I've been hypnotized by the Gimme More song. I can't get it out of my head. I don't know but I'm all of a sudden, surprisingly feeling team Britney. If I'm not the only one then her album sales may defy all odds. Gimme gimme more gimme more

Tina

How the heck can you be broke and make 750K a month. What the hell is wrong with her. There are people who struggle to have children, or worse LOSE THEIR KIDS to a sickness, and she takes this all for granted. I'm glad she's going broke, it's time she gets a sense of reality that bites her on her ass. I'm sick of hearing all this crap about, grow up B8TCH!

moi

Remember when the paparazzi had a one week blackout of paris Hilton? Why not the same with Britney? I guarantee you she would go insane! Think of what she'd pull to get photographed!

tinka

If this is true..wow...what a horrible heartless bitch she is. I mean seriously, how worse can it get? If she loved them she'd do ANYTHING for them, above and beyond anything! It is really very very sad; those kids deserve more than her dwindling cash supply, yet she can't even gather the maturity to work with a parenting coach--that pretty much says it all. She's a selfish heartless immature wreck who doesn't deserve any sympathy. Her mother and sister should kick her in the head--then again the damage has already been done long ago.

This ISN'T about HER anymore--it is about THOSE KIDS! She needs to grow the F up. She's not that pretty or talented anymore, and soon all she will have left is her family, yet she treats them like crap.

Michaela

Where are the photos by the TMZ stalkers of the bodyguards, parenting coach and the kids buzzing the door and not being let in??? I'm going to choose not to believe this one guys till there is tangible proof and not "sources tell us."

kay

You people act like we're discussing a normal person. This chick is without a doubt on big time drugs!! She is showing every sign of that and therefore is not even responsible for what she is doing!! Has she taken even one of her drug tests yet? She is not going to just change until they put her away, and like last time that may not do it either. She is beyond herself and needs help but she is the only one who can make that step.

appaulledwilly

Sounds like Crystal Meth talking!