Brit to Parenting Coach -- Buzz Off

10/8/2007 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources tell TMZ the real reason Britney Spears didn't answer her buzzer when her kids came to visit last Thursday is because she wants nothing to do with anyone who tries to tell her how to be a good parent.

We're told Britney was well aware that her kids were coming at 10:00 AM. She had telephone conversations about it 10 minutes earlier. Britney's big concern was that she didn't want the parenting coach, who was in tow, to tell her how to interact with her kids.

So Brit's solution was to not answer the buzzer, as her kids cried in front of the house and waited for 40 minutes before K-Fed's bodyguard pulled the plug and returned home.

Britney has been told for a year that she needed help in raising her kids, but she has steadfastly refused to even get a proper nanny. Now the squeeze is on and she's not responding.

And even though our sources say Britney will show for court as ordered on October 26, another source tells TMZ Britney has repeatedly said she would never attend a court hearing.

And finally, as if her life isn't messy enough, we're told Britney is running out of money. Even though her single is a hit, the prospects of the album remain questionable because she's not going to promote it or tour. And we're told she spends like a crazy woman.

NO NO NO

This is so sad!!!!! I don't even want to look anymore. I feel so bad for the kids. Britney is being VERY VERY Selfish. When you become a parent...it is ALL about your kids. She doesn't want to be a GOOD parent. That is paifully clear here.

gazoo

TMZ you are going way too far! Let me make it clear that I do not like anything that Britney stands for. I think she's a deplorable mother and a very troubled woman. Anytime I see anything on the news about Britney, it's a good guess that TMZ's name is behind it. What you are doing to this woman is horrible. You stalk her every move and then splash it all over not only your web site but every news outlet that will pick up your slime. You keep kicking her when she's down, and then wander why she has such a hard time pulling her life together. I may not like the woman, but I have a shred of humanity and I can say, enough is enough! Your constant stalking and gossiping is harrassment. True, Britney is a public figure and some amount of this can be considered 'newsworthy', but what you are doing is well within the realms of harrassment. Leave her alone. She has enough troubles. Or maybe you'll only be satisfied when she commits suicide and then you'll have a year's worth of conspiracy theories you can publish.
Oh, and Harvey Levin, get a f'in life, man!

Britney the loser

Ubelievable! Britney's stupid mom should just have her committed to a mental ward for good!

ME

She needs to get some help. She's bi-polar or something. Maybe when she is completely broke she'll stop thinking that the world revolves around her. She can't dance or even lip synch so I don't see anyone paying money to see a train wreck. I feel sorry for her kids. She does not have maternal instincts like most mothers do. She acts like she doesn't even care about them. She'll end up losing her visitation. Someone in her life needs to get her some help. I can't see her lasting much longer the way she is.

Sharona

She probably didn't need the kids anyway..........they are probably brats! Probably act too much like their dad!

gator08

Some one really needs to lock this wack job of a person in a nut house.

Jake

I love your music Britney! Your persona is so awesome too!!!

I can't wait for your CD TO COME OUT!

I'm going to get some starbucks today, because BRITNEY ALWAYS does. I'll be thinking of you!!! LOVE YOU.

MyTwoCents

BS is running out of money? paparazzi follows her around everywhere and all we see her buying is coffee, taco bells, micky D's and cheap trinkets. seems to me she is living a trailer park existence. what about the report of her having 100 million during here divorce and having an income of over 700k a month. she doesn't even spend any money on getting here homemade weave professionally done. you need to stay out of her finances

Tangie

Brit doesn't love those boys. She loves food, but not the kids. If it weren't crystal clear before, it is now. Alot of people have overlooked her problems, flashing her crotch, drugging, etc, but this is cold blooded. I knew in my heart she didn't want the boys, when I saw she didn't go to court or do what the judge said. I hope you die hard fans of hers get a grip on reality, now.

DEE-VA 1960

CAN YOU EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE FROM BRITNEY? SHE,S A HAS BEEN AND SOON SHE,LL BE GONE, SAD FOR THE KIDS BUT MAYBE K-FED WILL GET A GOOD WOMAN THAT THE KIDS CAN CALL MOM AND ALL WILL BE WELL.

older and wiser

For her drug supplier she would open the door, or her manicurist or her stylist, She is so far into what ever she is into that she has lost her core values (kids etc) and has lost her ability to predict consequences. Lynne do something before you end up in court trying to claim the body like anna nicole

Lori

Wow, she refuses to get a nanny. Unbelievable. What kind of terrible mom would want to raise her own children instead of having a nanny.

Ridiculous as is this story which is all heresay. Who are the sources for this crap?

rock I.Q

sick

Rich

Its obvious she doesnt want the kids nor care and just wants to do what she wants when she wants. I dont see anything wrong with it myself and she realizes the kids were a mistake and holding her down. As long as she pays the child support there is nothing that anyone can make her do if she plans to no longer have contact with the kids.
Kfed wanted the kids and now he can have them and all the problems and responsibility is what she is saying. Party on Brit and I would do the same if I dont pay for the abortions to avoid situations just like this. Why pay for the rest of life for a mistake.

nobodys fool

Face it people. Britney doesn't need the kids anymore. She only had them because Shar Jackson has 2 kids by Kevin and Britney has to have everything that everyone else has. She's never had an original thought in her head, plus she's been a liar her entire career. It's a shame that the kids have to get caught in the middle. I hope her album dumps and then she's got nothing left. Maybe then she'll wake up. As far as her mother and sister coming to rescue, so far all I've seen is that she's taking little sis into her world, and not the other way around. She needs to be institutionalized and no cushy re-hab. Serious mental help.