Brit to Parenting Coach -- Buzz Off

10/8/2007 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources tell TMZ the real reason Britney Spears didn't answer her buzzer when her kids came to visit last Thursday is because she wants nothing to do with anyone who tries to tell her how to be a good parent.

We're told Britney was well aware that her kids were coming at 10:00 AM. She had telephone conversations about it 10 minutes earlier. Britney's big concern was that she didn't want the parenting coach, who was in tow, to tell her how to interact with her kids.

So Brit's solution was to not answer the buzzer, as her kids cried in front of the house and waited for 40 minutes before K-Fed's bodyguard pulled the plug and returned home.

Britney has been told for a year that she needed help in raising her kids, but she has steadfastly refused to even get a proper nanny. Now the squeeze is on and she's not responding.

And even though our sources say Britney will show for court as ordered on October 26, another source tells TMZ Britney has repeatedly said she would never attend a court hearing.

And finally, as if her life isn't messy enough, we're told Britney is running out of money. Even though her single is a hit, the prospects of the album remain questionable because she's not going to promote it or tour. And we're told she spends like a crazy woman.

tinka

A FAN: money doesn't equal being better taken care of, and just because there are other children who are poor and have bad parents (which is sad and wrong and something should be done about it,) but just beucase nothing is being done about those other children doesn't mean it is okay for britney to get away with it!

who is this tramp?

Please someone put a hit out on her to put her out of her misery!! Please! I don't know how much longer this can go on.

Tangie

So I see.....Her sister came to visit to celebrate her cruelty. And ruin her own reputation, as well. Lynn is heartbroken? I think not. Lynn is garbage.

someone

Paid bloggers?

I guess blogging really has become a 'real job'.

What are the qualifications for said job? What does it pay? Does it require a 4 year college education, bachelors? masters? Do I have to come into the office or can I just do it from home? Can I take the "home office" deduction on my taxes?

I just find that humorous. Whats next, I can get paid to sleep?

Princess

Actually she does make $700,000 a month. She had to disclose her income during the custody case.

AustralianGQ

too bad for britney....ur a bitch and a horrible mother and a waste of life, but lets not get into that...britney needs help and ALOT of it to be a normal parent, not even a good one.....maybe she doesnt want the kids, if she really did she would be a better mother.

Homer

Just remember to believe everything TMZ says and then interpret it to mean what ever your warped little pea brains want it to and post it back here so every one gets the broadest possible prospective of the real truth.

Natasha

i think in that picture her poodle just peed in her hand, she can hold a dog 24/7, but she cant be a mother and feel compassionate towards her kids,

it is okay to collect dog poo poo, but it is not okay to change a diaper of your baby,

who cares about how much money she have, it is her money, she spend it in one day or in 10 years, who cares, the sad part of all this fallen star, is she just dont care, she has her own mind, she things she is clever, while she is the opposite, it is her actions that speaks millions, supposely a mother for two kids, a grown up woman, who acts like 5 years old, I WISH HER DOG BITES HER IN HER NOSE. she knows nothing but cry for attention, just because she loves the show.

Chris C

To Poster #14, Tiff. Do your research, take a sociology class. Women on welfare can not bread ten children. It's a stereotype. Women who have more than one child get their children capped from Welfare, therefore you can not live on welfare with 10 children. Your first child counts, and that's it; however, the Earned Income Tax Credit for children, that's the incentive in which people are having children because you can claim $1500 for each child, depending on the state you live in, but children are still expensive. So, Tiff, before you start stereotyping, do your homework.

Signed:
Single Dad, in college, currently on welfare because my baby's mother is a dead-beat Mom. And, welfare is only temporary. No one wants to live on $480 a month, have to report every two weeks your activities. No one likes a hand out.

rock I.Q

I agree with tiff

Britney is a bad Mother main stream media and America agree’s.
No mother would bring children around this fiasco. A good mother would show up for a custody hearing. A good mother would take a drug test. Parenting classes and go above and beyond. Especially with her money...my gosh she could have around the clock care, She could hire an early childhood education professor to teach her a semester of child psychology and early child hood development. She makes 730k a month people. But, no she goes to Starbucks and hotels..instead yes she is a bad mother...
The whole world agree’s here.
When Fat ass big mouth know it all like Dr Phil has a show about your sick behavoir and your not even present at the show but he is yelling at you...hello, you have to relize then ...it’s a wake up call...you dont see denise richards with her custody battle dragging her kids around to fast food joints for pr she is a pig....when I was in a custody hearing my life was a nightmare It all so fuzzy now but I could not get my boys out of my thoughts 24/7...I had people like 20 write me letters on my charactor..I spent day in and day out concerned...and worried about my babies..its just so not normal as a mother what she is doing is sick...I would be at parent class 24/7 drug testing every five minutes, if I ever had supervised visits they would last as long as i could make them.I would not let go of my babies..ever..they would have to pry my arms apart.. to take them away from me... Id be screaming crying everyday...you would not see me smile until my babies were in my arms..fact..any... mother...She does not wnat people telling her to parent because she is selfish..if someone told me I was doing something wrong Id educate myself on the right thing to do..period...

Jennifa O Jenny

This is just further proof that taking her kids away was a great choice. How could a parent give up seeing their kids and leave them outside her door disappointed - just because she doesn't want to go through parental coaching. A parent who loves their kids would endure anything they had to for them. Her not willing to do this simple thing shows her true colors.

Kate

To all you folks saying 'She can't be broke, she's bringing in $700K a month!'

1) You can go broke no matter how much you earn. All it takes is poor money management and bad investments. Raise your hand if you think Britney, who can't get out of a car without flashing her goodies and can't make it through the day without shopping, has good business sense. Anyone? Anyone? Neither do I.

2) Just because she has money coming in right now doesn't mean she will continue to have money coming in. If her album doesn't sell and interest in her older music dries up, NO MORE INCOME! She needs to keep working and selling for the money to keep flowing in. Look at her recent VMA performance and the infamous photo shoot. Novelty and trainwreck watching will only keep her going for so long.

Annette

Only my opinion, but based on recent observations it looks like Mama Lynne offered up Jamie (Jaime?) to be the latest prop in Britney's media circus show. She can't use the kids anymore, and it's obvious some sort of prop besides the dog was needed. They know that pics of Britney & her little sister together are money shots. I had hoped that today's news would be Britney being admitted for psyc help. Obviously Lynne is more interested in milking the cow. These clips should be a wake-up call to everyone. Lynne is not the answer. You can't be a part of the solution when you're a part of the problem.

Only swim in the Ocean

Tiff=-Tessi=Personality Disorder=Sybil

Ann

This would be more creditable if she failed to see the children at all last week, yet it has been widely reported that she missed the first day, rescheduled, and had the children the next day. Also, the fact that she has a monthly income of 757,000...not to mention prior investments...I'd hardly think she was anywhere near going broke.