Brit to Parenting Coach -- Buzz Off

10/8/2007 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources tell TMZ the real reason Britney Spears didn't answer her buzzer when her kids came to visit last Thursday is because she wants nothing to do with anyone who tries to tell her how to be a good parent.

We're told Britney was well aware that her kids were coming at 10:00 AM. She had telephone conversations about it 10 minutes earlier. Britney's big concern was that she didn't want the parenting coach, who was in tow, to tell her how to interact with her kids.

So Brit's solution was to not answer the buzzer, as her kids cried in front of the house and waited for 40 minutes before K-Fed's bodyguard pulled the plug and returned home.

Britney has been told for a year that she needed help in raising her kids, but she has steadfastly refused to even get a proper nanny. Now the squeeze is on and she's not responding.

And even though our sources say Britney will show for court as ordered on October 26, another source tells TMZ Britney has repeatedly said she would never attend a court hearing.

And finally, as if her life isn't messy enough, we're told Britney is running out of money. Even though her single is a hit, the prospects of the album remain questionable because she's not going to promote it or tour. And we're told she spends like a crazy woman.

lif4takin

I'm an aging male hippy never married 56 and healthy wealthy and working, there is very little that I see
this girl doing that I have not done or have seen others do over the last 35 years. Well I'm not famous and when I was her age
we didnt know much about DUI but give her a break she is still a kid after all 26 is the new 16.

Joeisasleaze

Maybe she is running out of money on purpose then deadbeat daddy will have to get a job. She doesn't have the kids so hit deadbeat where it hurts. He's trying to live off Britney. We hear how he CARES for his two kids what about the other bastard kids. He doesn't care about them because they don't come with money, So she's just probably going to blow it all and then we'll see what fedex is going to do without that dough. LOL

Tiff

OK, first of all you people need to back off of me. I am a working mother with a 1 year old who is extremely outraged at this. And to you MEN or whatever your real name is- I work for Metlife and my husband works on Wall Street. We live in Jersey in one of the wealthiest commuities and I probably make more than both of your parents combined. So DO NOT sit here and say I flip burgers or eggs or WHATEVER for a living. I work hard for my money so that my son can go to college one day. I could easily stay home with him but this day and age it takes two incomes to live comfortably. That said, I look at this woman who has everything handed to her and throws away the best part of it all, her kids. The only people we tuly unconditionally love her. She acts like no one does but doesnt realize the ones that do are there waiting for her to realize it. Being a mother is a gift from God and I cannot stand seeing people abusing it. Why are you having children you do not want and why do people have more kids when they are already on welfare???? I see it all too much here in Jersey, and THAT is what I was referrring to. I was NOT referring to the people that work full time and actually need welfare to survive. Im sick to my stomach over all of this. What kind of parent ignore her babies outiside??? When is someone going to realize this woman needs to be institutionallized????

Brook~lyn

Britney better be careful or she may end up like Anna Nichole.... The only difference is Britney doesnt want her kids.........

Mar

She does not want to face reality or accept responsibiltiy even if it means losing her kids or not seeing them. She is extremely immature and selfish. I do not think her mother raised her to be grounded at all. Shes totally acting like a loser whose only priority is herself. I think she is very happy not to have to take care of her kids anymore and the public cares more about them then her. Those poor babies.

TP

Who the Hell would go on TMZ bog and tell what company they work for?? And you say that Britney - thats spelled BRITNEY - is stupid??

bitch please

She won't tour because she CAN'T sing, all her records are studio made, and now she can't dance as we all saw at the VMAs.

Her "talent" these days is her willingness to self destruct for public show.

It's getting old and boring.

Stephanie

This is just ridiculous how can she even call herself a mother? I wouldn't care who had to watch me be with my kids I would do whatever it took to see and get my children back. She obviously doesn't want to be bothered with either one of those boys and I never thought I would say this, but they are better of with their dad. Those poor boys need some stability in their lives and she is in no place to provide that for them right now. I pray for the boys and that they will not be completely scarred for life, because of their selfish mother.

RebeccaQwerty

I think that Britney is acting just like a drug addict - and the only good thing out of all of this will be those drug testings hopefully cracking (pardon the pun) thru her denial.

There's a good post about this written by a lawyer, and it gives a list of what all the judge is making Brtiney and Kevin do. Does NOT seem like too much to ask when your kids are at stake, go see what you think

TP

15. the first step in recovery is admitting u have a problem but she continues to deny it

Posted at 11:44AM on Oct 8th 2007 by cj

But she sure still has your attention doesn't she?

jc

Dont tell me there is ONE Britney fan left out there!!! I would not leave my chidren outside for 40 seconds! My children know that they are the center of mine and my husbands world. They are healthy emotionally and physically. I cant imagine what it must be like to be the sons of Britney Spears. How insecure their little worlds are. They are watching and learning from her. They get their sense of value from her THE MOMMY!!!Oh yes...those tender childhood years. I know cats that are better mothers. Those boys will be setting animals on fire and robbing ATM machines by the time they are 13 if K-Fed doesnt get them

Tiff

Who the hell cares HARRY?

Tiff isnt my real name and the company I work for is HUGE. Try finding me. Loser.

dottie opera

Remember Madonna back in the day?? Now she is a "lidy."

YAWN

For you people who are posting all day long while at work - you are not working, you are goofing off and wasting Company time and are probably doing something that could get you fired. You are not multi-tasking if you are sitting in here posting all day long.

Jackie

What a news flash... Britney's a mess. She does stupid things. You know, we didn't figure that out after the first 3000 stories, so thanks a bunch for driving the point home. Again. Got it. Move on.