Britney is with Her Kids -- Right Now!

10/8/2007 2:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is-- as we speak -- visiting with her children at her home in Malibu.

An eyewitness tells TMZ that Sean P. and little Jayden were escorted into the house this morning, along with what appears to be the court ordered parenting coach. Britney is now walking around her gated community, dressed in a super short pink mini-dress, with the boys and the same nanny that was with the kids at Kevin's house.

Her hair is in a ponytail and she's talking on her cell phone. Quality time!

Story developing ...

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

sweet

ok now poor brit cant do any thing with out tmz leave her the hell alone if u were watching k-f maybe u would see he is not fit at all hes a money hungrey loser brit hang in there u will be ok just put some cloths on and clean ur act

TrishRN

I pray that this young woman will wake up and realize what is important is her and her childrens' relationship. I'll keep you in my prayers Ms. Spears. Please know that people want to see you live a full and happy life!

Bella Donna

WTF..let us all give her a chance!!! Y'all aren't perfect..LOL..Me thnks she is still in lov with the KFED

margie martin

Whats next? Playboy or Hustler magazine? Shes already picked up an application for bartending somewere. Maybe its a bar like Coyote Ugly and she can drink and dance on the bar. I should be your new manager because you would bring in bucks on any of the above and it would be hard for the judge to look down on "the working mommy"!!! Do your business but do it right.

Chris C

Brit Brit ... she will soon see the light... I have faith...

www.myspace.com/itschriscrocker

bitch

SHE CAN GET HER BOYS BACK SHE NEEDS TO I CANT BELIEVE A JUDGE GAVE THOSE BOYS TO A LOSER LIKE K FED

Joni

I'm curious; is Britney giving the press a 'heads up' on where she'll be for photos? Why all the stalking of the children? I used to be an avid TMZ fan but now I'm starting to wonder if I should acknowledge such poor behavior. If Britney likes living in the tabloids that's her choice, but the children deserve privacy. K-Fed doesn't parade them around like she does.

skipper

I am tired of hearing about Brittney and her man and her kids!!! This is no different than any other american family having a family spat thru a divorce and one being made out to be worse than the other, not long ago any one and everyone was a gets Federline himself know all of a sudden he is a roll model parent for these children give me a break....he left a pregnant girlfriend not only pregnant but pregnant with one of his other children.....With no heads up..... I honestly feel there is alot no one knows and I MEAN no one knows......Who are any of you to judge this situtation??? You do not know the whole story...I almost feel a little bad for her, yes she has made mistakes and so has the FATHER, but what about that makes her a bad mother? She's young and kids back to back, give it a rest already!!!!!!!!

Wabbit

She's probably on the phone with Michael Vick asking for parenting tips.

wendolyn

I think people should not be so hard on her. Every one has skeleton in the closet but love to point fingers at others with out looking at your own past. She needs and help and support not people trying to make sure she don't get her children back. And I'm very upset that they court did not give custody to her family, I mean the kids father is much worse than her. What kind of a father talks bad about the mother of his kids?,To be honest I think he is just mad he did not get the amount of money he asked for.. And Britney be strong don't give in cause if you do you will lose all. This country is doing things all wrong and all for money what a shame. Why do we still have Bush as President knowing he is making war? The same reason they gave custody to Kevin...

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12