Heidi's Face Hides Spencer's Schnoz

10/8/2007 12:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Attention whores Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt took time off from their busy lives of whatever it is they do -- to make a run to a Los Angeles Target Friday. On the shopping list: a couple dozen copies of the new issue of Cosmo Girl, emblazoned with Miss Montag's mug. *retch*

A suddenly camera-shy Pratt found the issues serve as more than just proof of his "Hills" villain girlfriend's fifteen minutes of fame; they also work well as a paparazzi repellent. Priggish Pratt used the tween mags to fend off his adoring flock. Flock that.

justSAYIN

so that who's buying all those issues... This chick's personality is about as real as her boobs.

Katy

Oh god, this is the Target I go to to get away from the wannabe celebs. I guess I am going to have to drive to the f-in Valley now. Thanks Heidi and douchebag!

Dee

Of course he was hiding his face, he probably didn't have his overly large Mr. Ed dentures in. This by far is the UGLIEST magazine cover. Cosmo girl must have been desperate. Those two are just train wrecks. Heidi needed alot more then a nose job, maybe she should think about doing that chin next.

Sharona

I'd hide my face to if I were caught out with her...............

ms wonderland

she is ugly as sin. Too bad they dont do like total head implants. lauren looked 1,000 times better on her cover then again lauren didnt pay thousands of dollars to fix her ug mugg either, poor heidi

TEinSP

Who really cares about these two dumb asses!! She is sooo f'in ugly.

take dat betches

i thought "attention whores" was a salutation to tmz readers.

GABY

why is it that lately spencer looks like a bum... he says he has all this money...he should use that money to buy a stylist he looks sooooo trashy! it's funny that they bought all those magazines... they have NO fans that they have to buy their own products...I'M NOT GOING TO LIE I HAVE TO ADMIT I was going to buy that cosmo girl issue... to use in my kitty litter box but my cat deserves better!!

good girl

WHO THE HELL ARE THESE LOSERS ANYWAY? Never heard of either of them. By the comments, I am sure that I don't care to either! lol

Leigh Ann

Spencer needs to come out of the closet. What a quiff.

tina

anyone notice there's no ring on her finger? engagement my ASS.

Linda9801

I thought that was a grandma's hair in back of that mag!!! Looks like an old lady after a day at the beauty "parlor". Ugly, horse-toothed hound!

WHAT

why such mean comments --she needs to dump spencer so her and lauren can be pals again..lauren was very clingy to her but they seem to care about eachother

Barbara Bush

Is her ring on her finger

emo

does she even realize how stupid all of this is making her look. She has the class of , actually she has no class. I wish she would just GO AWAY

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments