Irate Woman

Bitches at Britney

Sis Steps In!

10/8/2007 12:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was verbally attacked by a random woman on the street yesterday -- and lil' sister Jamie was not havin' it!

brit_and_sis_oct_2007Britney and Jamie (and an army of photogs) were going to a sushi joint in Beverly Glen when a brave woman came up to them and started shouting, "Nobody wants you in this neighborhood! ... you're making the neighborhood unsafe!" The paps defended Spears by yelling at the woman, but then Jamie-Lynn stepped in and shouted in the woman's face, "Then move the f**k outta the neighborhood!"

The woman then tried to put her hands on Jamie, but Brit and her sis hurried into the restaurant. When it came time to leave, they snuck out the back door.

The woman continued to scream at cameras, on a rant against Nicole Richie and Madonna as well.

Jewels

At least Jamie speaks but yet, Jamie you need to get your sister medical professional help and Dr. Phil!

Tangie

MORON is so damn close to the car, she can't get out, and hits it! So, now Jamie wants attention? I was thinking this would happen. She is gonna be a problem, too. Hope the mom Lynn is happy. Now she has 2 dysfunctional daughters. If they didn't want the attention, they would simply stay home.

monica

Candor and other Britney haters,

Life is full circle you know. Quit kicking that poor girl when she's down. She should be able to go anywhere she wants without all the paps swarming her like that...she can't even see where to go!!!!

I do agree that she should be focused on trying to get her kids back, but saying, "Everyone hates Britney, and she needs to be told to her face," is a bit much. Everyone wants to pick on the fallen pop star...what kind of person does that make you?

someone

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER....

JAMIE LYNN (X)

OR

BRITNEY (X)

Kevin

I am contacting Nickelodeon to get the Britney clone dumped off Zoey 101.

Impalagirl69

I think it's easy to loose your temper especially when a psycho like that is around and all your trying to do is eat. I like seeing Jamie with Britney. Go Jamie ! you know i prob would have said the same LoL. everyone talks smack but in the end Britney is Human just like all of us, doesnt matter what her carrer was or how much money she has, she needs help and hopefully she'll get it.

tina

i think they're ALL taking crazy pills....brit looks REALLY out of it...maybe she should take some time off and go back to wherever it is she comes from...

notaceleb

Go, sis! Minus the language.

Rick

That lady's looking to have her 15 minutes, that's all

Hop Off

God Bless Jaime Lynn! Britney is obviously fragile at the moment, but Jaime is taking the names of b*tches who want to mess with her sister.

You go girl!

me

Those Spear sisters sure are classy!
lol

Busted Celebrity

GOOD JOB LITTLE SIS...
HATERS SUCK!

CHEERS,
BUSTED CELEBRITY

Teresa

Wow! Who knew! Lil sis Jamie has the same trashy mouth as her big sis!

TP

Kevin - Better yet - why don't you contact a doctor and get some meds....

jc

I undrstand her wanting to defend her sister but I do not think that language is very appropraite. I do not think my girls need to watch Zoey101. I dont want then admiring a little girl who is going to grow up to act like tash. It is too bad that our children cant have wholesome rolmodels anymore. If I were her parents I would not want her around Britney. She has a career entertining very young girls 5-13. How very sad that she is no differant. I am not suprised.