Liv Tyler's Mom Unveils Breasts for Charity

10/8/2007 6:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bebe Buell, Liv Tyler's mom and Steven Tyler's ex, revealed a plaster cast of her breasts as part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Her cups runneth over!
Bebe Buell and Liv Tyler
The 54-year-old former Playmate was at a NYC Whole Foods event and unveiled the mamnificent painted and bejeweled cast, which will be auctioned off to support the fight against breast cancer.

It's nice to see someone using their God-given assets for the common good!

alternativecancertreatmentcenter.info

It is important that famous people (and that has much money) support this type of causes. The battle against cancer is tenacious and what it is needed it is to catch the attention of the greater possible amount of people!

54 -ancient fossil dinosaur!

notaceleb

Yeah, just what we need to see. Not!

oldsock

First?

youngwill

Second!

PS - I am 24 so ... anyone over 30 should be watched closely!

3 & 4- you are losers - I am 1 & 5 - you are too slow & old!

angela

it's cool she's supporting a good cause, but that looks weird!!

Trina

um why are some of you posting rude comments about a woman who is trying to do her part to raise money for the worthy cause of fighting breast cancer? shame on you for trying to detract attention from the good this woman is trying to do by focusing on stupid things suck as her looks or her age.

Tigger

I was there and these three women were very elegant and down th earth. I am surprised to see such awful comments when this is for breast cancer awareness and charity. My wife has stage four breast cancer and this woman Bebe Buell took a lot of time to speak to my wife and the rest of the survivors there today.
You can make fun all you want but that cast of her God given assets is going to raise enough money for someone to get treatment.
Thank you Bebe. Your daughter and mother were so kind and thoughtful.
Please ignore ignorant remarks from silly idiots.
The day was beautiful.

youngwill

Looks like I won T. Good game. See you next round!

jane

She's obviously had work done. She looks 30 now,but the last pic I saw of her, she looked every inch her age.

I agree - the cause is the thing - she is a wonderful lady!!!

Thanks mom!!!

MissVee

Is that molded out of SPAM??????

Tigger

She was hot. I was shocked she was 54 years old. And the grandmother was a stunner. She was very youthful too. The thing that struck me was the love between them. Especially Liv and her mom Bebe. They were really happy to be there and to be together. It was lovely.
Three generations of gorgeous women.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments