Who'd You Rather?

10/8/2007 1:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Bourne Ultimatum" star Matt Damon turns 37 today, while actor/musician Nick Cannon turns 27.
Matt Damon, Nick Cannon
The question is ...

M

matt=yummy

tired of cry baby

why would i want to do either one ? I'm not a tmz employee, or a butt pirate like harvey and his boyfriend bobby trendy

BOTH

Hell yeah Matt. I love you.

Wicked

Well, isn't this a stupid question??? Matt, no question about it.

Me

Matt baby!!!!

Me

Why is the race crap being brought up?

sicko Lambert

#5 Racist? Uneducated? No different positive perceptions about other races? If you knew, black people have come a long way and they have a lot of talent in music, dancing and sports! You name it, they can do it! (I'm not in that race either but Black people are VERY TALENTED!) Look at the football teams!

AGE

Because, a majority of blacks only talk about themselves. Its a self doubt issue. I'm a white guy that grew up in the Ghetto and made my way out and I have dated many black women. I can tell you I have never had complaints on size.

GABY

MATT is a hottie... Nick USED to be hot when he was dating Christina Millian then he started dating some Victoria secret model and he became UGLY over night!!! BUT YAAA MATT YOU VERY HANDSOME AND YOUR BABY's MAMA is very lucky to have you!!!

JJ

LOL.. talk about a racist comment #7!! I guess you were trying to be funny? I am not black either, but I know they are capable of achieving a lot more than premium status in dance, music, and sports!

sicko Lambert

#10 is this how dumb you are? I can't hear you laughing and yet you put LOL! I had to learn that from 10 - 12 yr. olds, obviously...

MT

Come on....LOL..Matt of course...daaa

He's Boring now

#7:
Oh so you're saying Black people are only good at entertaining? What kind of backhanded compliment is that?

Thats the old "step n fetch it" kind of categorization to do to a Race. So with your thinking, Blacks dont do so well in Legal, Business, Medical, Academic, Political or Religious roles?

You sound like a combination of Jimmy the Greek and Al Campanis rolled into one. If you dont know who they are, do the research.

You remind me of the type of person who goes around trying to get in peoples faces about how wrong they are about other Races, yet you yourself limit your own thinking to ways that are even more limiting than those you choose to correct.

You're Dangerous. And no LOL from me

Jerk

boo booring

37?! Damn, no wonder I like older guys more. Nick acts 17,plus he cheated on what's her name..Yup defenitely Matt!

Moe

Are you kidden me???????????????????????????????????????????

Are you even serious????????????????????????????????????????????????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments