Zachery vs. Brandon

10/8/2007 8:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He may not be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, but "Home Improvement" big bro Zachery Ty Bryan (26) does share a birthday with "Superman" star Brandon Routh (28).
Zachery Ty Bryan
The question is ...

Lilli

First.

opal

neither, bleh

SB

Why isn't neither ever an option? I mean, in this case, I would definitely have to say neither.

NEXT!

Brian

Ok I had to think which one of these men I would want huffing and puffing away on top of me as the smell of alcohol on their breath filled the room...I chose Zachery since he has the cutiest alcoholic face. Plus I can see him as ruff trade standing in front of a rusty trailor door. Thats how I see it...now I wanna know how you see it.

blackandwhitegirl

I would rather go to bed with Brandon. He has a very handsome face and seems to be way nicer than Zach.

Only swim in the Ocean

Who is who here. TMZ really needs to clairify this but I say neither.

Only swim in the Ocean

They are both Amazing and have Amazing careers !1!1!1!1!1 OMG LOL. They are both cute and unique in there own way. Woot Woot

M

no thanks

celebrity.web.net

i wasn't prepared for that

notaceleb

Looks like the guy who's playing, "Superman," Brandon Routh, has been hanging around the, "krytonite," too long. He looks sickly wimpy. He better start hanging with, "Popeye," and start eating some spinach, before his show gets cancelled.

rachel

The stupidest Hollywood idea was to remake 'Superman' as a carbon copy of the 70's Christopher Reeve version. Boring and corny, painful to endure....

That version was lame and overrated, and this poor Brandon kid is saddled with being typecast as a Reeve look-alike.

No wonder the movie bombed at the box office. Hollywood is out of touch with a younger generation.

robbyrob

dam thats the kid from Home Improvement?

remember his brother?

james

Um... Superman Returns cost about $250m to make, and made $350m worldwide at the box offiice. This is without promotional tie-ins, DVD sales, Rental Sales, distribution rights to HBO, TBS and other nets for the next 10 years, merchandising rights and other sources of income. DVD sales these days match or exceed box office sales.

Was it as successful as, say... XMen? Of course not. But I'm sure the producers are crying... all the way to the bank.

Ricky Ticky Tock

I liked in "First Kid" when Zachery got knocked the F out by that kid. That was always the highlight of that movie to me.

I hope he cut that damned mullet he used to have.

Jo-Ann K

Superman Returns was a hit and Brandon received great reviews and the blessing of Dana Reeve.
He had big shoes to fill and he did it effortlessly.

He is beautiful inside and out...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments