Britney Blah Blah Paps Blah Crush

10/9/2007 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney swarmed blah blah AT&T Wireless store yesterday. Blah blah do you care blah?

Blah Britney went cell phone shopping blah blah supervised visit blah Brothers Federline. Blah paps already waiting for the popwreck blah blah the store (how do they know?!) when she arrived. Blah blah!

Blah blah, phone, gum, paps, blah, ding dang, blah, fans, cops, escort, blah y'all.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Chris C

LOL! Blah!

hello

I know! LET"S IGNORE HER. the BEST lesson we could give Britney is to NOT be there snapping pictures of her, and talking about her in tabloids - she's OVER.
SHE'S A ROTTEN LITTLE SNOT, AND HER SISTER STANKS TOO. LET'S MOVE ON.

Wendy

Ok TMZ now that you hvae blah blah blah WTF cares, you are really hurting for information and really Britney is old potatoes and nothing is new and who cares, geezus MOVEON to someone else.

Mimi

Sounds like you're as bored with this whole Britney thing as the rest of us. Find someone more interesting to follow into the restroom!

Virginia

Pretty soon its going to be: Britney blinked.
Pathetic,

Dawn Day

I think only the media and Britney think she's newsworthy!

rosie

Who in the hell cares? Enough of this mentally ill little mental case from the swamps.

Sir Mixalot

LOL I see your lips moving but all I hear is blah blah blah!! LOL

CaNaDiAnChIcK

Ok, enough with this waste of skin... send her to a trailer park and let her get on with her trashy life. It really is getting old, really old.

hello

I have a question, please, someone intelligent answer it as best as possible. WHY, for the love of anything worthy, are we paying attention to her?
why???? do we give trash like this more fuel for their egos?
everyone falling down to grab her photo is EXACTLY what she craves. I love to see her just lock herself away and for a SECOND try being low key, she really thinks she's a hot #, and honey, Brit, you listenin'? you're not sweetheart. Ya need to disappear. really.

dangimold

Can someone start a petition to send to ALL these gossip sites to ban Britney from their site. The only way to teach her a lesson is to ignore her.

how dumb

I would be interested in hearing more of Chris Crocker's side of the story... he sounds pretty intelligent. How do I access his blog? alyssa242424@yahoo.com

margaret

This is the 1st brit post that actually amused me :)

Poor kid.

Help This Girl Already!!!!!

Blah, Blah, Blah, then quit posting her on your sight for a while.

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

IS THAT SMOKE I SMELL IN THE LANDFILL? SMELLS PRETTY SWEET.NOW YOU'RE LEARNING. GLAD I COULD'VE BEEN SOME BLAH, BL...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments