Jonny Says

It's Not Fair,

Sues Bonaduce

10/9/2007 8:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that "Survivor" reality star Jonny Fairplay has filed suit against Danny Bonaduce, FOX Reality Channel and others for what he calls "an unjustified and surprise assault" at last week's Really Awards.

1009_bonaduce_fairplay_launch_doc
In the lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Fairplay claims that after he was thrown over Danny's shoulders, "Instead of immediately calling an ambulance to care for [Fairplay] or taking other action, the defendants -- the television channel, the producers and the owner of the venue hosting the event -- did nothing."

Fairplay is suing for battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligence and negligent supervision.

Reps for FOX Reality and Bonaduce's people had no comment at this time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MIck

To Johnny (A-hole) Fairplay I say: Ha ha... (in my best Nelson from The Simpsons voice). LOL!!!

I am poster 58

Loser sues loser. I noticed that both Danny and Johnny hang out with Leif Garrett. I am thinking this is all for publicity. I hope all 3 rot in rehab.

DaniD

Fairplay needs to get a life.

I am poster 58

Danny should sue Johnny for groping him inappropriately. A judge is going to just throw this out when they countersue each other. They are wasting their time, but will get good press out of it then they can go and get high while Gretchen raises his kids...what a loser.

I am poster 58

Danny is certainly ON SOMETHING. Look at his eyes. Who is he kidding that he is clean? Gretchen left his sorry a** finally and still takes his money. Good for you.

Real Deal

This will get throw out so fast!. Some how this idiot thinks it is aceptable to run up and jump on people and hump them. Gee, why did he get dumped to the ground.

It is funny that Mr. Reality, does like the taste of reality.

The good news is that now that he is suing Fox, he will be "black Balled" from TV, do not see ABC hiring this idiot.

Smart move, who is your PR person.

Off to neverland you hasbeen, nobody.

nancy

I feel sorry that Fairplay got hurt, but he really brought it all on himself, didn't he? If someone jumped on my husband like that, the guy would've landed in the next county. What he did to Bonaduce I think would be legally considered a physical assault, right?

The law said Danny was legally clear. 'Nough said. Sorry, Fairplay. Stop jumpin' on people, ya won't get hurt. Kind of a dumbass move on your part, actually....

I am poster 58

Danny and Johnny both hang with Leif Garrett. This is a publicity stunt. Sadly, Gretchen is raising the kids while Danny runs around and acts like a teenager.

JDR

to bad it didn't break his neck as well. what a loser

Dan

Hey, if that Fairgay guy jump on me and started humping like he did Danny I'd kick the crap out of him too..

Gay boy

Jessica

Jonny is an A-hole & deserved evertthing he got. Did you see the original complaint? Jonny tried to say this happened when he tried to *get this* Hug Danny! LOL.
If I was a guy & some little cheesy jerkoff jumped on me & humped me - I'd have thrown him over my shoulder too. What an idiot!

Flake

Fairplay GOT what he deserved.

That's what you get when you act stupid - two busted teeth.

Susan B

Two big losers.............and Bonaduce is a druggie............Can't stand either one of them.

Marie

I am suprised this lawsuit wasn't filed sooner. What did Johnny expect when he jumped Danny and started to hump him? Johnny started it and now he is being a big cry baby loser. Danny did what anybody else would of done and threw Johnny off him. JOHNNY got what he DESERVED!!!!!

trixy

fairgay is a douche. your 2 mins are up!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments