Promoter Sues Diddy: Your Peeps Beat the S**t Out of Me!

10/9/2007 7:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Diddy is being sued in a New York County Court for allegedly directing his bodyguards to attack a man -- who claims he was just trying to introduce himself to the mogul.
diddy docs
TMZ obtained this lawsuit, filed by NYC nightclub promoter James Waldon, in which Waldon claims he was jumped during a party at hotspot "The Box."

According to the suit, Waldon was sitting across from Diddy in a booth on June 1, 2007, when he attempted to say "Hi." Waldon says Diddy gestured to his bodyguards to "forcibly remove" Waldon from the area. James claims he was punched, kicked and chased around the club, causing injuries like "bruises, contusions, lacerations ... and injuries to his mouth and his teeth."

James is also holding the club responsible because of their common knowledge of "Combs' reputation for, history of, and alleged involvement in violent altercations and confrontations in various premises, lounge and nightclub establishments across the country."

Waldon is suing Diddy and his entourage for $4 million, and asking the court to award him $500,000 from "The Box."

Realist

Britney in her brown boots did it.......Oops I did it again........{: )

Diddie is the ultimate racist - he jumps early & often!

elephantman

I don't beleive this Piddy wouldn't never do anything like this. He's such a nice person just like the rest of rap thugs.

Realist

I would be remiss if I didn't say......."First"......From ava...post 1.

I am poster 58

Diddy BUGS me. I hope he gets caught doing what he does.
1. He is so insecure that he has always has to flash $$$, his parties and god to overcompensate for his insecurities.
2. He has no rapping talent so he had to go boss a young group of women around while sleeping with other women while that Kim Porter (the mother of his kids) raises HIS children. She is not too bright either to put up with him. She is obviously in it for his money...the ONLY thing he has going for him.
3. What goes around comes around and I will sit back and watch people sue his butt...because he is a no good nick.

anonymous

1. Britney in her brown boots did it.......Oops I did it again........{: ) Posted at 6:42PM on Oct 9th 2007 by ava

lol read about crazy britney

Women avoid Combs in droves - he is used to having his low-IQ face beat in.

richards

Don't these guys get shot at fairly regularly? maybe he has a reason to be insulated a bit.

"Christianity is the stick they beat people with" Leslie Smith /2007

Deport All Illegals

Are we at all suprised? This is how thugs do business. Diddy likes to act "white" when he needs to but he is a straight street thug and the company he keeps are thugs. No intelligence needed. Just flash your cash and do as you please. This is our future.

Wicked

Diddy's a THUG. I'm not surprised.

Scotty

It's such a disgrace that young blacks look up to these role model thugs as it seems there are so few good role models for them in this life. These thugs just don't realize that they are destroying this younger generation in the black culture. Rappers are always compared with drug dealers, womanizers and lawbreakers. Can't help the black any more because they indeed allow these punks to represent them.

Bob

Diddy is the kind of thug that makes people leary of all black people. Sure be nice to hear of some one beating the crap out of his low brow ass.

I am poster 58

Diddy: "I'd like to thank GOD for allowing me to father a ton of children from different mothers. I'd also like to thank him for allowing me to be a thug on many occasions. I am able to flash money for my insecurities and get used by white women for money. Thank you lord, Jesus...I am the Diddy (dumb Diddy that is)."

Gia

He just "claimed" his 6th child, conceived while he was in a relationship with Kim, mother of his twins. So what does this make-4 mommas now, or is it 5? Has this joker ever bothered to marry any of these classy gals? He perpetuates the black stereotype in every disgusting way. You'd think the idiot would have figured out by now that the whores he sleeps with aren't going to use protection. Must be real interesting on Father's Day for this no-talent hack.

Sparticus

All of the comments on this issue were spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P-diddy is almost 40! He should grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments