Pussycat's Purr-fect Behind

10/9/2007 2:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former Pussycat doll Rachel Sterling is apparently famous enough to warrant signing autographs outside of Hyde.

TMZ spotted Sterling signing away last night -- but a closer look at those pictures might give clues as to her appeal. Dayum, baby got back!

Interested in seeing more? Sterling reveals she'll soon return to emcee with the Pussycat Dolls in Las Vegas.

Logo Designers

nice tail

Logo Designers

hot round tush!

nips??

So many pretty cheeks to kiss, so little time...

XXOO

Billy Brown

Boneriffic!!!!!

uradumass

May 2006 Playboy!!!! with Alison Waitt on the cover and Rachel Sterling in celeb pictorial. Get it

and yes it is the best one cuz it's Playboy....

Ellen Ya me Bitch

Mrs. Conrad is a boyfriend stealer. I loved him with all my heart and she stole him in a quick second. Watch out Karmas a bitch

TheTruth

She holds court on the trashy.com Trashy Lingerie website. Go check it out.

Ellen

I wish her the very best. Shes a class act. kind of. May god be with her.

Rob

TMZ continues to pile on the trash. I have never seen a site change as much as TMZ has. Your TV show is only a rehash of the trash you post here.

LIZZIE

OMG SHE DOES NOT HAVE AN ASS, IT WAS PHOTOSHOPED PEOPLE, I SAW HER AT A CAR SHOW, AND SHE HAS A FLAT BUN, BUT GUYS LIKE FLAT BUNS NOW DONT THEY?!!?? RACHEL ITS OK IF YOUR BUNS ARE FLAT, FORGET ABOUT THE PHOTOSHOP SWEETIE!!! BE NATURAL, (WELL EXCEPT FOR THOSE IMPLANTS) BUT ITS OK = )

uradumass

I don't know who u are seeing but that girl hasn't done a car show in 4 or 5 years. and sorry she had a BIG fat ass But that was 4 YEARS ago. I saw her on a red carpet last nite and she still has an ass not as big but NICE. Playboy doesnt make the asses bigger they make them smaller ...dum ass. that's why playboy sucks.
why don't you worry about your own ass that no one wants to photoshop. and if you ass is so lovely post a picture of yourself.

uradumass

she look like a dirty slut and I think I love her.
her boobs are huge I want to die in them.