Wednesday's Story: Ricci's Rear Ender

10/9/2007 7:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Ricci's next flick is "Speed Racer" -- but this Trixie may be in need of a new Mercedes after a fender-bender in Hollywood.

TMZ obtained video of Ricci in her car after an accident on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood last month. At first, the Kewpie doll cute Christina didn't seem too upset, smiling inside her car -- but then appeared flustered when cops showed up.

Ricci's rep tells TMZ the accident wasn't her fault.

Busted Celebrity

WE LOVE CHRISTINA'S REAR END!
ESPECIALLY IN HER NAUGHTY LEAKED VIDEO... LOL

CHEERS,
BUSTED CELEBRITY

deelicious

The fact that she can cover her forehead with just one hand....should be HEADline news... she's fug.

deelicious

#2 that was toooooooooooooo funny!

Moops

Good grief!! Was the camera guy doing the River Dance when he shot this?

ug

#4...hahahahaha!!! seriously!

Flake

I think the Blair Witch Project used the same camera man. I hope this is not his profession. Keep your day job.

Orphie

Move on. There's REALLY nothing to be seen here, folks. What a waste.

That video was rediculous. It made Blair Witch look like a still shot!

Christina is a fantastic actress and one of the most beautiful women Ive ever seen.

Give the girl credit for at least acting like a NORMAL PERSON in a NORMAL situation, rather than a celeb........

Anyone that doesnt see beauty in this girl though needs their head examined.

But then again, Im attracted to women that look like something a little more intelligent and interesting than the Jessica Alba's or the Barbie-esque typical thin and blond fake breasted women that hollywood pushes on everyone.

Cartman

Conky would like to give her another rear-ender.

Thanks

sandman

I think she's CUTE! I'd love to rear-end her:)...I didn't realize she's such a little thing? It's got to be rough though, all these looser photogs yelling this and that cause they want/need the attention? I would hate to have them walking up to me constantly and trying to be my friend, demanding they be recognized and acknowledged. I used to do a lot of walking in the city, and the bums always harrassed me wanting this or wanting that. These photogs/vulchers/stalkers should jump off a cliff! And they say their just trying to make a living? What a bunch of loosers! Get a real job! Stop hounding people! You think they owe you? They owe you nothing because you are nothing:)...Thank you...

Debra

,maybe she got flustered when the cops came because was stoned

celebrity.web.net

maybe she's a puppet

TrimSpa Baby

My dog could have video taped this better! TMZ if a video is THAT badly shot I wouldn't even put it on the website!!

Seriously

Christina Ricci and the Geiko gecko..........separated at birth? Identical twins?

Stan

why do you need the police for a fender bender, just get your freakin car off the road and exchange insurance information !

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments